Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like 1:30am and I just walked in.. lol It was fun..so much going on tonight ;] Ill post my pics soon, and I took alot on Guy's camera too, Those will come soon.

fun fun fun

lol no but seriously...nice seeing alot of people today...thnx for coming out guys...rc cars were cool too

Last edited:
damn we missed this one...we got alot goin on in our lives right now! next week hopefully we will be there and i might have my tyco "drift king" out there lol

where?

so its 9:30 at starbucks on sheridan and flamingo tonite?

whats up? i came by, but i didnt know anyone so I just kinda posted up off to the side with my boys.. and i saw whoever had the eclipse on circuit 8's over at sunoco as well... i'll see you guys on sunday now that i have all my wheel studs! if anyone wants to link up and chill at sunoco on fri/sat night pm me.. i've given up on drag until i decide which way to go with my motor swap so i'll just be posting up.. it was a good turn out tonite, sorry i didnt get to meet ya'll! :D

Last edited:
who wants to go to jp muligans before the meet today?

yeah has you noticed we didnt go this week, we did go to "greatwraps" tho, but most weeks we do meet up early to eat, somewhere. Just call one of us next week. ;] plus u looked like you enjoyed your sushi today.

good times tonight, Sorry been slackin on the takin pics. I do have a few just need to post.

ill deffinately be there!
only question is are you guys in the parking lot or in the actual store front tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom