We really do need an event here

I would so be in if i could afford the gas tires..and if i had awesome driving skills!

Only one way to get awesome driving skills, drive.

funny thing is Im the closest person to that place and its still 2 hours north of me lol :bigthumbu

but yeah If I cant drive I will deffinatly help out. I want to get to know those guys. I really want to take some of their rally courses

:O That course looks pretty damn nice, I would like to hit some long flat road courses. Someone needs to get on the ball on setting that shit up.

Only one way to get awesome driving skills, drive.

funny thing is Im the closest person to that place and its still 2 hours north of me lol :bigthumbu

but yeah If I cant drive I will deffinatly help out. I want to get to know those guys. I really want to take some of their rally courses

Woops typo.....more like drift** lol i can drive pretty good, a lot of ppl trust me behind the wheel, but i dunno about drifting ive gotten sideways and i focus on getting it back in control instead of keeping a decent slide.

If I couldnt drive I'd be down to help out atleast

Oh and please give me a ring when who ever goes out and talks to them i'd like to come along

That's funny, I was just looking up race schools and came across this one on monday. This would be an awesome place even if you couldn't drift.

Back
Top Bottom