We need to build one of these in FL

That would be awesome, I would wait as long as you want to have a practice area like that. Yeah the waivers are a given. Just keep us updated.

yeah when i get my drift slut sorted out i'll be up there when ever im free buddy

Piner said:
Haha you know TJ there are hills up here in north-central

Quite a lot of them actually last time I was in Orlando I couldn't believe the steep climbs and downhills going down SR 27.

yeah i know where my house in orange city is (i'll be there when the lawsuit is finished) there are many hills and even this one crazy loopy dirt road that i want to run as soon as i can get my car up there, i see STI's running it all the time

Piner said:
yeah i know where my house in orange city is (i'll be there when the lawsuit is finished) there are many hills and even this one crazy loopy dirt road that i want to run as soon as i can get my car up there, i see STI's running it all the time

Piner - the only dirt slider that calls himself a drifter *lmao*

hey **** you, its a great way to get to know how your car reacts and feels once you are sideways plus your tire last longer and it can teach you throttle control even when you dont have much power

I would have never been able to drift my S12 like I did as hialeia if i hadn't practiced in the dirt with it first.

ahahahaha, pipe down little scout. the back of ocean walk has felt my wrath on many occasions :D

ummm... I just realized that he said 2,000 acres. Thats alot of ****ing land! U sure its not a typo?

That musta cost alot of money

how about all you fkers just take one big trip and visit me up here in ct.???

Nunook said:
ummm... I just realized that he said 2,000 acres. Thats alot of ****ing land! U sure its not a typo?

That musta cost alot of money

nope, no typo, were gunna sell alot of it but keep a few hundred acres

hey guillermo whats the name of that farm where they run the bmws...maybe god can make one down here...

well thats so other people will run it... and not just me hell i'll run it without guardrails

kwkouki said:
Piner - the only dirt slider that calls himself a drifter *lmao*

hes not the only one, before vbulliten and probably before you registered alchemist xl and I posted pics of our dirt turns.

Back
Top Bottom