We need to build one of these in FL

Piner

GlobeTrotter
Driver
racetrac.jpg

Look at it isnt it Buetiful its a go car track in MN idk about you but im thinking about moving there

they have drift days there all the time from what i've heard

Yeah, we really need a track like that down here... There aren't any places to legally get sideways around here. What kinda bull is that?! :mad: I say we start a petition or something...

Piner said:
If we had a track like that in FL i would cry

Arsenal test track in North Florida:
arsenaltesttrac2.jpg

Daytona Kart and Formula car track:
daytona.gif

Gainesville sportscar course:
gainesville_map.gif

Jacksonville Kart track:
jax_trackmap103rdstsportscomplex.gif

jaxair103rd.jpg

Moroso kart track:
Kart20Aerial.jpg

Jennings GP near the GA border....apparently they are not fond of letting cars on this track, bikes only..
normal_jennings20gp20arial20smaller.jpg

I think most of us know Ocala GP:
ocala_track2.jpg

Primus, I did DDay2 there, I think the track is closed pending some legal issues:
Primus.jpg

Buckingham airfield near Ft Myers, I have autocrossed here, just the lower leg is used, tons of room, normally there is both an auto-x and driver improvement course run at the same time. You can see the slalom layouts if you look close. The rest is still used as an airport.
Buckingham_FL_00.jpg

Whats left of the former IMSA/Trans-Am track at the South Florida Fairgrounds:
sffracetrack.jpg

There was also a temporary ChampCar track at Tamiami Park for I think 2 years back in the 80's.
tamiami.jpg

Track info here: http://www.silhouet.com/motorsport/tracks/tamiami.html

Do some research and you can find some interesting places that we might be able to use. If you find contact info please do not contact anyone, but get in touch with Ter-Tech and we will be glad to approach them as an organizer with experience.

BTW, we have contact info for all the locations listed above

sean has tertech tried to get a track day at any of these locations? Are there plans in the mix for holding the next or sevral events in some of these locations? Providing there is at least a months notice, i would drive to upper florida or atlanta for an event at one of those places.

damn it seems like florida is full of possible goldmine drift tracks. hopefully u guys can get to run some events at these tracks!

yeah the differnce from those tracks and the one i pitures is that save for the ogp they dont do regular drift days there

Piner said:
yeah the differnce from those tracks and the one i pitures is that save for the ogp they dont do regular drift days there

Dude, was that actually english???

on topic - I feel very happy to see all these possible tracks in Fl. We just have to get our foot in the door somehow.

cash, money, mula, dinero, bling, greens, dead presidents, chaching...I think about all of those will get your foot in the door!

my family just bought about 2000acres just nort of ocala, were building a house there and we got enough room my dad is puttin roads all over part of it, 1/2mi straight and alot of curved roads, were pullin permits 4 it now, when its done a few ppl are welcome to come run on at, maybe ill make you sign your lives away on waivers.......

cool I live in kissimmee count me in for that, what would be cool is if you could make a mock togue like they have in ebisu

God said:
my family just bought about 2000acres just nort of ocala, were building a house there and we got enough room my dad is puttin roads all over part of it, 1/2mi straight and alot of curved roads, were pullin permits 4 it now, when its done a few ppl are welcome to come run on at, maybe ill make you sign your lives away on waivers.......

**** hell yea i live in gainesville...count me in on that.

Back
Top Bottom