We have the parking lot (Dec. 2 date of event.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SrSteve said:
it takes 5min if you have a checking account , credit card , or savings account . And you'll have to have access to the account . it's all step by step you can't go wrong... paypal.com

Yeah but it says that it will take several days to verfiy a credit card....an pre-reg will pass by. Am i doing it corectly??????

AWDtoyota said:
Yeah but it says that it will take several days to verfiy a credit card....an pre-reg will pass by. Am i doing it corectly??????
To my knowledge you don't need paypal account you can pay straight with credit card...
pre reg will open...soon very soon...hold tight and look for official post for it.

pc_500x298.jpg

Heaven%20can't%20wait.JPG

icantwaitlarge.jpg

gpss_main_2.jpg

^atlanta?

first few things to pop up in google search: can't wait

Last edited:
Update...Harri went to fairgrounds and they told us the news...that we can't have a event on 2nd they "forgat" that there is a concert...so the event will be 9th, not the 2nd...sorry about the inconvenience there is nothing we can do that some people don't know what they are doing...anyway registration will open tonight 6 o'clock

Takakumi_suti said:
Update...Harri went to fairgrounds and they told us the news...that we can't have a event on 2nd they "forgat" that there is a concert...so the event will be 9th, not the 2nd...sorry about the inconvenience there is nothing we can do that some people don't know what they are doing...anyway registration will open tonight 6 o'clock

thanks................im gonna go hang myself now :(

As long as it is not cancelled... I hope this still goes through but that is not a good sign that the property owners can make an oversight that large. Hopefully they won't pull the same thing the night before the 9th :( .

Patiently waitin for pre-reg to open :D

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom