We have the parking lot (Dec. 2 date of event.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your all bastards w/ your running cars!!! I hope this event has a great turn out. More local events would be great. Hopefully all goes well for you guys. My dad wont lend me his Miata, and w/ my only car having a BHG and no seats to sit in, the supra wont be out there getting sideways (yet). Spectating cost? Exact Location?

Last edited:
yeah, but do you need to have a papal account in order to register? Like ordering something from the internet....you have the option to pay through paypal...or straight by credit card.

And how do you set up a paypal account?

i think im gonna reg! where is the event gonna be located? Time, Date, Address? It may be in some of the previous pages but post it again plz as well as the final price!!!

Location is undisclosed in the case some idiot tries to "check out" the parking lot before the event happens. Time would probably be the usual 8am-sunset.

Last edited:
BiG MiKE said:
Location? Time? ITS READY!!! dunno if my car is gonna make it tho

i thought i read before that its some where in palm beach county. its not to far. dont worry mike if your car brakes i got a truck .

rwdrift said:
Location is undisclosed in the case some idiot tries to "check out" the parking lot before the event happens. Time would probably be the usual 8am-sunset.

There's a prison and cops everywhere on the same grounds...if somebody wants to check it out and fuck around, they're gonna be sorry.

rwdrift said:
Yea but you're Ter-Tech, you dont count. :p

Nahh, I'm really not. You'll probably end up on the list before me. :laugh:

Well.. I could not care less to the idiot that tries to fuck around there. My worry is losing that spot because someone decided to be a smartass.

ohhh I know where it is right beside the auction... I did some motorcycle courses in that parking lot with the Palm Beach Sheriff Office .. yea the police use that parking lot to train on me and my friends used to watch them all the time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom