We ARE planning the next event!!!!!!We need your input!!!

Should we have to tracks at the next event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daycare for little kid drivers that cannot drive a bigger track?

There are people here including myself that drove PBIR in a stock ka entering in 4th gear at around 90-100 mph followed with a bunch of clutch kicks to make it to the end. If they cant link countyline they shouldnt be driving this event...

1 big ass track! :bigthumbu

I think his idea is to make a big long sweeper into a tighter slower coarse so the good guys could hit the first turn fast which will help keep speeds up the rest of it. The solo groups starts closer making the whole track slower for them.

Slower on run up means enter later.
Faster on run up means enter earlier.

This is simple, dudes.

This is what we do at cfrc. Beginners get a shorter run up, so they enter later. A class get a longer run up and we throw it in all sick like.

MY point exact... and the petting zoo doenst sound that bad problem is getting Pancho and Ben to stay inside the cages. :bigthumbu

There are people here including myself that drove PBIR in a stock ka entering in 4th gear at around 90-100 mph followed with a bunch of clutch kicks to make it to the end. If they cant link countyline they shouldnt be driving this event...

1 big ass track! :bigthumbu

When was this? Lol

if guys wanna run a smaller track then they should goto county line. Time to step up the game in Florida a bit harder.

if guys wanna run a smaller track then they should goto county line. Time to step up the game in Florida a bit harder.

Yupp.

Catering to the less experienced/slower cars, is only gonna hold back progression of everyone.
N/a ka cars can do ALOT more than most of you think. You just need to step a bit out of your comfort zone to progress your driving. I'm not saying step outside of your skill level, just push the talent you have to progress.

1 big awesome track, more driving, plus 2 tracks there aint enough drivers for 2 tracks, 1 of the tracks would have a dead time which means less excitement for the crowd=people bord... and ALLOW CERTAIN non cage drive tandem.. :bigthumbu

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

When was this? Lol

i was entering top third 6k in a single slammer, thats about 80 i think, clutch kicking all the way to the back monji down the back straight :eek:

Biggest thing is notice was all the misspellings from flyers to profiles. Just my 2 cents, check phone numbers on the flyers and spell check all Flyers, Driver Profiles and Facebook post.

Should make the event just 1 track. Worry more about getting all the other things running without a problem, rather than worrying about changing the track for tandem guys practice or what not.

Back
Top Bottom