We are new in drifting.

i would say some cars need more power and a welded lsd and, maybe a little more safe environment for the spectators.

if i come drift there, will she interview me?

Couple of the guys in bmw's were getting it, a lot of the other cars looked like they needed stiffer suspension, and the poor guy in the fc...i forgot what stock steering angle on an fc looks like...

need to enter the corner with more speed and initiate earlier, and extend the drift a little further so you can link the next corner. just my .02

Looks like not a single driver new what line was/is. Seems everyone was just focused on getting the rear out and that was it.

^^ Not in my opinion. You should already know what racing line is and how to drive it BEfore you go sliding you car around.

^^ Not in my opinion. You should already know what racing line is and how to drive it BEfore you go sliding you car around.

big difference between driving a racing line and throwing the car sideways into a corner for your first time and trying to maintain line...idk, controlling the car sideways was my goal #1.

i think alot of these guys would benefit from figure 8's to be honest.

I would do a demo over there if the hostess let's me give her a ride along.

It seems they are all starting out. Soon enough they'll be killing it.

the first thing I did before drifting was racing lines too!!

verte.jpg

Back
Top Bottom