warped tour

i didnt go.. heard it was alright.. heard it sucked.. w.e

i heard gym class broke it down!!! fresh.

oh well atleast my friend bought me a set your goals t-shirt lol

warped 08 was pretty fucking insane

four year stong and set your goals

and dont even get me started on a day to remember they were amazing ='(

seeing elliot and bladder was fun =D
Indeed. green star saw you pass by and she was like, "That was Zach Hughes". I was like, "BS". Then elliotmac was like, "I'm gonna go find out." It was weird seeing you without your camera.

Indeed. green star saw you pass by and she was like, "That was Zach Hughes". I was like, "BS". Then elliotmac was like, "I'm gonna go find out." It was weird seeing you without your camera.

lol i didnt bring my camera cause i go in the pits, i have more fun in there then taking pictures lol, and the weather report was 40% rain and it has rained the past 2 years so

and the part about a day to remember was a joke hence the "='(" after...

lol i didnt bring my camera cause i go in the pits, i have more fun in there then taking pictures lol, and the weather report was 40% rain and it has rained the past 2 years so

and the part about a day to remember was a joke hence the "='(" after...

the rain sucked, but i held up the umbrella for him to take some shots, anberlin, angels and airwaves, farewell, and four year strong were great, we had a fun time with elliot and his friends "I Set My Friends On Fire"

I scored some shots, but stupid rain kept pwning me.

wt08082.jpg

wt08098.jpg

wt08100.jpg

wt08102.jpg

wt08119.jpg

wt08122.jpg

wt08128.jpg

wt08146.jpg

wt08151.jpg

wt08178.jpg

elliotmac trying to jump onto my camera:

wt08096.jpg

damn i was going to be so mad if adtr played at a different time and i missed them
nice pictures!
you get any of the devil wears prada?

I remember when I went last year for the first time. It was the first time I got to see "hardcore dancing"

Back
Top Bottom