WARNING!: Very random post, may cause loss of IQ

i noticed someone had a plushie hooked onto the back of their car. If i remember correctly the plushie was a kiko, a green mean asss looking kiko, don't **** with thaqt guy who knows what he can do to your skull!

Corrections Officer = no

Deputy Sheriff for Monroe County = yes

LMAO about this post. I never knew it was about me. I was looking at the back of my car and I noticed something............ SOMEONE STOLE MY ****ING KIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No it didnt fall off, no it didnt break loose. Someone actually unclipped the D hook off my car and took Kiko. I am heart broken and enraged! Good thing I have a backup Kiko though. I am going to weld the D-ring on to the tow hook.

Kiko rocked the house. He will be my mascot for a bit.

I had Badtz Maru on there forever, but he had to retire.

**** dampachi, hes a fag. :D

kwkouki said:
Corrections Officer = no

Deputy Sheriff for Monroe County = yes

LMAO about this post. I never knew it was about me. I was looking at the back of my car and I noticed something............ SOMEONE STOLE MY ****ING KIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No it didnt fall off, no it didnt break loose. Someone actually unclipped the D hook off my car and took Kiko. I am heart broken and enraged! Good thing I have a backup Kiko though. I am going to weld the D-ring on to the tow hook.
Thats why I keep my Kiko in my car hanging from the mirror....plus my D-ring is too small. :D
I gotz a KIKO! muhawahahaa

Okami said:
man.... you guys are extremly gay

oh hush boy you know u want a red kiko for the back of your car!!! if not go get a charmander (pokemon) it would look pimp hanging from the back of your car!!!

Back
Top Bottom