Warning: if u love 240's as much as i do dont look

holyshiznit dawg and he only wants $9900 for that hotness yo i better get that **** on layaway cause thats a JDM tyte Deal on wheel right dere nigga!!

and he wants 10thousand for it
wtf is this guy smoin it must run like 6's in the quarter mile

wow....riceed 240,reminds me of the one i saw drive by the meet last night witha huge over the sunroof spoiler

that car is fat people friendly...theres a chick up here that drives a neon and she has those doors just so she can get in and out...haha

Wtf Is This Guy Thinkin, Why Did He Even Build That Car, He Needs To Drive A Cavalier Or Something. But Ill Give Him $200.00 And Take It Of His Hands, I Am Sure I Could Use The Spear Tranny And Some Engine Parts... Maybe Even The Interior.

everyone has thier own taste, and - 'to each thier own'

but i dont like it...personally i think that look belongs in Hot import nights, surrounded by asain chicks in spandex, a fog machine and disco balls.
(and it needs to be a civic)

Lets see hmmm........ Sohc KA24e :D , Stock interior :D , UBER-JDM-TYTE-OFFTHECHIZAIN-PAINTJOB AND KIT :eek: , Rent-n-Roll wheels :) , Lambo doors :eek: , Stock ride height :D .
Yes this car is officially from pimp my ride. I want it like soooooooo bad.

All it needs is a v-tec sticker like this awesome Toyota Celica V-tec special (yes I actually saw this car and take a guess where):
Image020.jpg

Image019.jpg

Heres some more of my random oh thank god I got a camera phone moments:
This one was at boomers(look at the fake dual exhaust one was real the other was welded to the inner bumper) :rolleyes: :
Image017.jpg

Look at the custom side exhaust in the bumper, best part is his exhaust isn't even routed thru it LOL :p :
Image023.jpg

This ones a Hialeah civic with Fake rotors in the back to cover the drums(notice theres no caliper on the rotor) And don't forget it has a DOHC sticker even though it's a SOHC:
Image022.jpg

This was at my job about a month ago(Yes I licked it Piner):
Image001.jpg

And last but not least my burning this RX-8 in my almighty Civic DX (Yeah right):
Image004.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! that thing is as pleasant to the eyes as a turd covered in burnt hair is to the nose.
NELVIS you got the best pic yet.

Back
Top Bottom