Warehouse mini-drift event!!!

why dont you guys leave one door cracked or open so we dont die lmao

im down for it if you dont mind another driver

i want in.. im no fan boy nore as good as most on here but im in pm me directions and what not, ill brings chips :)

paul can i go rape my car in 1st gear??????

hahahahha ya right fuck that spoted wear hous your slideing one second and then you catch grip the next worst serfice to drift on ever in my life good luck hope you guys are ready for a fucken work out cuz ul be countersteering in every direction

Last edited:
paul like i told you...we should be closing this friday night on the house and imme be workin on it all day saturday! more shit i get done the faster i can move my shit in! there will be more evetns im sure! ill catch the next one!

wow this sucks im doing the auto x this weekend at moroso......i was at the last had a blast blew my head gasket......drove home blew my motor......got a 350z wish i could come

il drive the wearhouse if paul will allow it and if we can well i got over our bullshit im sure you have so let me know if i can drive or not

yo son im out for the event im waiting for my solid engine mounts to come in cause one of mine is split in half and i gotta brake in my new clutch before i can slide. oh well maybe next time.

Back
Top Bottom