Warehouse mini-drift event!!! PICTURES

Aww no pics of me lol just one with me lurking in the background. Alex was the first to crash nothing major just a scratch and his corner light a little. Bill was coming around and drift slapped the wall with his bumper. Adam spun and his rear passenger side hit met with the pillar basically dented his rear fender, cracked the taillight and took his bumper off. All in all it was a great time i had a shit load of fun, I would have been the 4th to crash but some how managed to save my rear bumper from the pillar with about a half inch lol.

there were very minor crashes. I am glad no one is hurt. I dont have crach video but I will poste some media as soon as I can..

i fail looks like i missed a hella good time im not byin shit off egay anymore it takes to long to get here

0_0...looks sick

DAMN FOOL BERTS COUPE....car is THE SHEET

Last edited:
hey chris i got a few pictures of you!
ill up load them in a little bit

and ya i was driving kinda slow most of the night then i hit the pole and i was like fuck it and went all out..thats when i started doing better

hey chris i got a few pictures of you!
ill up load them in a little bit

and ya i was driving kinda slow most of the night then i hit the pole and i was like fuck it and went all out..thats when i started doing better

so how bad is the car man? upload ur damn pics already

Back
Top Bottom