Want $$? Capital One & Newsweek Photo Contest

aNna

Spectator
American Life Photo Contest

American life is best celebrated through the power of photography – capturing your news, celebrating your moments.
Capital One, the company that lets you personalize your credit card with your own photo, and Newsweek, a leader in photo journalism, have teamed up on a contest that offers the opportunity to share images that best capture the everyday moments of life in America - from amazing landscapes and sunsets to neighborhood landmarks and the family pet.
The Grand Prize winner will be awarded $7,000, have his/her photo displayed as the featured image on Capital One's Image CardSM site, and a trip to New York City for a private photo tutorial and overview of Newsweek’s Photo Department with Simon Barnett, Director of Photography.
First and second runners-up will receive $6,000 and $5,000 respectively. All winners will have his/her photo displayed as the featured image on Capital One's Image Card site

STEP 1: Upload the photo that captures your favorite moment or image
(October 27, 2008 – January 5, 2009)
STEP 2: Vote for your favorite image (January 6, 2009 – February 6, 2009)
STEP 3: Simon will select winners from the top 50 voted photos

for the link CLICK HERE

everyone wants some extra cash. and its a free entry but you must be 18 years old.

Rules are here

lets have some fun.

Nice find! Good luck to all who enter, everybody knows that prize money can come in handy now more then ever!

dam dats mad cool..

if i was a photographer this would be awsome i have crazy ideas.. (weed plant and a cool background) lol

you dont need to be a photographer to enter that contest. i checked. :D

grab a camera, put it to the highest resolution you can go, and start shooting.

Back
Top Bottom