Want a shell?

Naw way man, import 4 life on that. Camaro is like blasphemy to drifting haha

You are retarded... you drive a honda don't you...

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Yeah you can buy whole bare chassis from ford, thats what ASD does just buys bare shells brand new
Yeah i heard of that before but never a third party website selling brand new shells

Try Nissan Skyline and 180sx's. Ima reiterate, blasphemy to drifting.

K. Since you claim to own and drive my car because I agreed on putting the sticker on my car, I removed it.

Please do yourself a favor and jump off a bridge.

K. Since you claim to own and drive my car because I agreed on putting the sticker on my car, I removed it.

for serious? you put that nonsense of a sticker on your car? now hes claiming its his? LOL I give this guy 24 hours before he gets banned.

LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: someone beat this kid with a chair :chair:

Like I said in that retard's intro thread, I'm surprised you allowed them to put that huge sticker on your R33.

for serious? you put that nonsense of a sticker on your car? now hes claiming its his? LOL I give this guy 24 hours before he gets banned.

Unfortunately.

LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: someone beat this kid with a chair :chair:

:gayfight:

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Like I said in that retard's intro thread, I'm surprised you allowed them to put that huge sticker on your R33.

Yeap. I'm surprised I let myself do it. Terrible mistake.

Seriously guy just stop while you're ahead. And you don't have a 180. It's a usdm 240 hatch,4x4,monster energy and turn 10 sticker having , soccer jersey wearing, you were drunk that night don't blame your accent on your slurred speech and ability to trip over your own feet having ass!

I don't care if you played kissy face with Tim, Juan, Ben, or anyone else for that matter to be able come to our track. I don't play that shit. Grow up and get your act together.

Seriously guy just stop while you're ahead. And you don't have a 180. It's a usdm 240 hatch,4x4,monster energy and turn 10 sticker having , soccer jersey wearing, you were drunk that night don't blame your accent on your slurred speech and ability to trip over your own feet having ass!

I don't care if you played kissy face with Tim, Juan, Ben, or anyone else for that matter to be able come to our track. I don't play that shit. Grow up and get your act together.

BOOM!!!!

Back
Top Bottom