wadafux!!! NEED HELP!

noLSDneeded

Hasiel Mena-dats da name
Driver
ok i started cleaning up the inside of my car and took the rug out and eliminated a lot of the inside wiring harness, i ran all the needed wires hidden through the car to have a clean interior,pulled off the dash and eliminated/cleaned up behind the dash, pluged in the battery and went to turn the car on but POOP no power! wtf? the battery needs to be changed im hoping thats the problem, ima get a new battery tomorrow and pray to god i can get it fixed, here are some pics of what ive been doing...

Image022.jpg

Image026.jpg

Image023.jpg

this shit is annoying and everywhere...
Image024.jpg

eliminated this, and the harness that connects to it...
Image025.jpg

took out all the shit behind the dash
Image021.jpg

tomorrow im gonna get a new battery and try to start up the car again, if it dosent start and i cant fix it by myself, i might need professional help to take a second look at the wiring or anyone that can help me with this, ill post up tomorrow how it's going and if i need help. thanks!

Last edited:
pjmrnolife said:
i always thought you needed that center gold piece..plugged in
no dude i just got rid of it, it's just for the automatic seatbelts wich i dont have anymore so it's useless to me.

Thank god car started up great, just needed a new battery! Car looks great on the inside now, just need to dry ice the sound dampening material and im done. Yo ill give you a call steve i need some help with my engine harness, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom