Volume 01

Kevin Phillips

Drifter
Driver
[ame="http://vimeo.com/59783636"]Volume 01 : Kevin Phillips Racing on Vimeo[/ame]

Kevin Phillips Racing Volume 01.
With months away from the start of the 2013 Formula Drift Pro-Am season. We headed with our team to Desoto Super Speedway for practice on one of Florida's gnarliest banking oval tracks. Being that SWD's Formula Drift Pro-Am Rd1 was switched over to Gresham Motorsports Park from Road Atlanta, we knew we had to get some bank practice. Having never been to Desoto, I didn't know exactly what to expect. Early in the day we bent a camber control arm and then lost all complete ignition power in the Z. Adjustments had to be made with the Camber and Toe to get the right setup. We were in the pits for half of the day. With the help of our team, the Z quickly back on track.

60764_512885858761581_1321605130_n.jpg

598357_512978568752310_757345189_n.jpg

Follow Us:
Instagram @TheRealKevinPhillips
Facebook.com/KevinPhillipsRacing

Special Thanks:
My Culture Clothing (About To Blow Up)
Tate Design (Sickest Wraps In SFL)
Bullet Motorsports (Sponsor)
Stoked Entertainment (Sponsor)
Jenn and Corey!

Last edited:
Thanks for the mention. It was a sweet day, and you were getting the hang of it. With time, it'll be second nature and will help a lot when you come to a banked track.

It was cool hanging out with all the guys, Zack, Shane, Jake, Luis, and Damian.

Luis is the first Ginger Rican I've ever met, Jake has a really awkward picture of me somewhere standing in a bus, and Zack, I'm sorry for your nuts, but it was cool hanging out.

Thanks for the mention. It was a sweet day, and you were getting the hang of it. With time, it'll be second nature and will help a lot when you come to a banked track.

It was cool hanging out with all the guys, Zack, Shane, Jake, Luis, and Damian.

Luis is the first Ginger Rican I've ever met, Jake has a really awkward picture of me somewhere standing in a bus, and Zack, I'm sorry for your nuts, but it was cool hanging out.

my nuts were never "cool hanging out" they where tucked away nice and warm.

Back
Top Bottom