Vol.III why leaving the meet early isnt always good...

Guy

You Ain't Shit
Media
well since everyone left early me,bladder,dangle,dave,mr.randy,rob,nat,shane, and guile were chilling hard......and all the sudden yes again....lol BOOM!!! but this time smoke and shit everywhere...me and bladder start running we get to the accident scene and guy comes out of a small ford vehicle with a gash on his head and arm broken as fuck! we look at the other truck that he hit and the ***** has a huge cut on his head......guy in the ford hit a dodge ram so hard took the whole rear end off......WHOLE! lol ***** this has to be the third time somthing epic happens and the meet lol........btw prayers go out to both guys in the accident and hopefully everything would be good with them......o wait im not done when me and dave were looking for the rear end which was no where to be found we see oil in the canal and im like no way i start walking away and daves calls me and says dude look at the tire......the rear end was hit so hard it flew about 50-60 ft. into the canal.....enjoy pics...
Truck...
121808013037.jpg

Drive shaft by the guardrail
121808013303.jpg

whats left of the ford...
121808013050.jpg

WTF guy... you forgot to list me... lol jk

That shit was bad.
We are all just chillin and hear 2 loud bangs, look over and there was just a cloud of smoke, and all I saw was a pair of headlights spinning the fuck out all the way across the intersection. And you guys need to get into shape, I was surprised to be the first one there after all of us were running out lol, I thought I was in bad shape... :p

The rear end was in the canal, leaf springs everywhere and the tailgate of the truck flew even farther than the rear end, it almost made it to the parking lot of CVS. But for a rear end to be ripped off of a truck, that guy must have been HAULING ASS. Probably 60+

holy shit, when did this happen? fuck i was there for like an hr and then this shit happens..holy fuck!

yea, did not make it to the meet. good thing it wasn't any of the members here in 1 of those cars.

crazy shit always going down late at night.

I am not sure who was at fault but both of those dudes were fucked up. Everything happens after everyone leaves the meet.

List Events:
1. Bitch flipping her SUV and her titties are hanging out
2. Roast Beef Sandwhich(inside joke)
3. Serious accident and rear end in the canal
4. ...................................Its time for the roast beef again. LMAO!

I am not sure who was at fault but both of those dudes were fucked up. Everything happens after everyone leaves the meet.

List Events:
1. Bitch flipping her SUV and her titties are hanging out
2. Roast Beef Sandwhich(inside joke)
3. Serious accident and rear end in the canal
4. ...................................Its time for the roast beef again. LMAO!

pics or never happened lol.

Back
Top Bottom