vlsd or weld for dd? opinions ppl

why hasn't anyone mentioned that this could have been searched without this huge waist of cyberspace??? Seriously this has been covered, on this website alone, probably 1,203,901,128,124,543,235,749 times since 2009.... just sayin!

In my little experience over 2 years ago... my welded is amazing, predictable, cheap, and it does the job. If you are spinning in the rain that is only because you are driving a light car at high speeds in the rain, not because you have a solid differential... anyway listen to bearcat or slidewaysforfivedays.... experienced drivers with plenty of technical advice!

true, pero nena i have search other forums and yes, its been covered but unfortunately i seek more then one article and alot of other peoples opinions

that said ill get back to cooking for my girl so i get my dick wet before sat night chaos

true, pero nena i have search other forums and yes, its been covered but unfortunately i seek more then one article and alot of other peoples opinions

that said ill get back to cooking for my girl so i get my dick wet before sat night chaos

Whats funny about that is, at least on this forum, its probably the same 20 people in every thread saying the same thing!

you have several idiots who will say J30, then you have people who drift occasionally but more often drive like ass holes tell you welded diffs are like driving to hell. and then you have SEVERAL PROFESSIONALS SCREAMING WELDED WELDED WELDED...

^ Same result every time this subject is brought up. But I guess a few extra opinions wouldn't hurt, but neither would trying what people have been saying since drifting's inception! WELDED

Last edited:
lol welded is not a big deal unless you have a vag.

daily driving my 240 with welded diff( usually shitty tires) , for a year and a half and have ZERO complaints.

weld the sumbitch.

lol welded is not a big deal unless you have a vag.

daily driving my 240 with welded diff( usually shitty tires) , for a year and a half and have ZERO complaints.

weld the sumbitch.

im leaning towards that route. no lie guys and i plan to drive the car from tennessee to tampa, i just dont look forward to a spontaneous spin in the rain on the highway potentially loosing what iv worked for, plus with tons of tools and my stuff weighing down the car lol so in a way bro.. i am what i eat :gayfight: im a bit assertive..

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Whats funny about that is, at least on this forum, its probably the same 20 people in every thread saying the same thing!

you have several idiots who will say J30, then you have people who drift occasionally but more often drive like ass holes tell you welded diffs are like driving to hell. and then you have SEVERAL PROFESSIONALS SCREAMING WELDED WELDED WELDED...

^ Same result every time this subject is brought up. But I guess a few extra opinions wouldn't hurt, but neither would trying what people have been saying since drifting's inception! WELDED

i got your point and i honor that bro, it helps

So this guy asks for something that wouldn't be a pain to drive daily with, and a spool was mentioned to be better than a 2way? You think he drives a mustang or what?

why hasn't anyone mentioned that this could have been searched without this huge waist of cyberspace??? Seriously this has been covered, on this website alone, probably 1,203,901,128,124,543,235,749 times since 2009.... just sayin!

In my little experience over 2 years ago... my welded is amazing, predictable, cheap, and it does the job. If you are spinning in the rain that is only because you are driving a light car at high speeds in the rain, not because you have a solid differential... anyway listen to bearcat or slidewaysforfivedays.... experienced drivers with plenty of technical advice!

Why do you always contribute negative nonsense? What is a forum for if no one posts/asks questions?

Say what needs to be said relevant to the question, all the other bull shit is useless.

Last edited:
So this guy asks for something that wouldn't be a pain to drive daily with, and a spool was mentioned to be better than a 2way? You think he drives a mustang or what?

Why do you always contribute negative nonsense? What is a forum for if no one posts/asks questions?

Say what needs to be said relevant to the question, all the other bull shit is useless.

Please take a moment to proof read what you wrote, and then let me know how negative or useless what you posted was...

ok.... im glad IRRELEVANCE was the first word you thought of thanks!

btw... i at least answered the question!

Back
Top Bottom