VK56 swap!!!! on an S14

VQ(S14)

Hey GuyZ ....again!! another crazy Swap From sum dude in michigan!!! he's doing sum sick fabrication on his S14....An VK56 Motor!!!!! Ls1,Ls6,Ls7= OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by a VK...LOL :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

http://ffdet.com/members/rich/S14/V8swap.htm

IMG_4545s.jpg

IMG_4544s.jpg

IMG_4543s.jpg

IMG_4542s.jpg

VK swap into S13/ S14: $<insert swap cost here>
Necessary modifcations for towing: $<insert ridiculous mods cost here>
Expression on Titan driver's face to see a S13/S14 towing a full capacity trailer outpulling him up a hill: Priceless!!!! LOL

Last edited:
Umm I think this already has been done.. not only in a s14 but as well as a z33.

I was thinking about doing this awhile back. Found a VK motor in Miami for 1,300.

I wanted to do a 302 swap in a s13 coupe/ Oh wells I guess having money helps

hmm, owned bya motor with no aftermarket...sure.

how about you make a thread after you do a swap instead of your gay ass theoretical e-swap.

The VK isactually a peice of crap. I mean 2 bolt mains no crank girdle no piston oil squirters. Wtf? the VH was a Much better and much stronger motor VH>LS1>VK. For the price and wireing of a VK you could have a VH or an LS1 and have a much better motor.

i dunno about vh> ls1. i love those motors b/c they are cheap as fuck and some sr stuff works on the rotating assembly, buuuut their block is 100% aluminum and has a lot of extra stuff in it and it is kinda heavy for an all aluminum motor, but vh with cams would be the absolute jam.

The only real reasons I say the VH>LS1 is simply because it wires into a OBD1 240sx pretty much the same way as a SR or a CA. And the VH in my opinon has a stronger bottom end and it ALSO has 4 valve heads. But those are more my opinion than anything also I think it sounds cooler too but thats just me.

:Edited: So it makes more sense

Last edited:
fuck you guys 5.0 FTMFW!!! lol i want one in my car lol....

....and why is that people all of a sudden have to keep the same manufacture motor for their car? if your putting some thing not common in your car might as wel put something worth wild....

VQ(S14) said:
Hey GuyZ ....again!! another crazy Swap From sum dude in michigan!!! he's doing sum sick fabrication on his S14....An VK56 Motor!!!!! Ls1,Ls6,Ls7= OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by a VK...LOL :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

http://ffdet.com/members/rich/S14/V8swap.htm

VK swap into S13/ S14: $<insert swap cost here>
Necessary modifcations for towing: $<insert ridiculous mods cost here>
Expression on Titan driver's face to see a S13/S14 towing a full capacity trailer outpulling him up a hill: Priceless!!!! LOL

Sorry bro but the VK56 doesnt even beat the LS1. The LS1 produces more hp and torque than that so how does the VK own the LS series? Not to mention the VK weighs a shitload more, dont forget a LS1, LS6, LS2 weigh a little less than a SR20DET.

The VK56 becomes a worthless swap.

Back
Top Bottom