Vitamin Water Request for Dec 9th

who else likes free vitamin water, if you have had it before, please share how you like it.

Last edited:
Vitaminwater Accepts My Culture Partnership proposal for Ter-Tech's drift practice Dec 9th

can I get a woot wooot!

We would like your help for 2007!

Please post more so I can send this to them with our Partnership Proposal for Port Charolette, OSW, and for the rest of 2007. Thank you guys. Please be more testimonial and state HOW you like it, stories, real scenarios, like how vitaminwater got you to drift soooo much cooler and kept your body from overheating and blowing a headgasket.

Thanks Guys and Gals!

Last edited:
Vitamin water really does make the world of a difference. When noon comes around in the South Florida weather and everyone around you charging two dollars for a bottle of water, us drifters who already went broke just trying to get our cars to the event end up completely dried up in thirst. And just about that time, Vitamin water comes and saves the day. :)

Thanks man, your word means a lot. Thank you for the very kind words you said after the event too.

Heard back from the district manager and right now there is a NASCARRrrr event she is tied up with. Casey Khane drifts or drifted. So hopefuly when that is done in a week, we can have some attention.

Back
Top Bottom