Vitamin Water Request for Dec 9th

side.way.suan

MYCU|SWAY|DRKCLD|DRFTATRE
Driver
Post how much you love this stuff so I can send it to them.
We are trying to get one of those huge cylindrical coolers.
Even though its December, what you don't drink take it home,
it makes as good stocking stuffer. :D

o man i love that stuff, its better than gatorade and water,, it doesnt have a bad after taste or nothing.. i keep my refrigerator packed ,, i usually go through about 5 bottles a day, if we could have that it would be so awesome , i wish i could get a huge water dispenser and just put that in it, orange is my fav kind yummm

I actually went to the doctor to have an IV of Jessica Simpsons flavor(Focus) into my body constantly.

In reality it is the best ever! I buy it at lunch almost everyday!

like omg, I just rub this stuff all over my body. It makes me so hard when I let it flow down my throat. Sometimes I splash it on my face when im.............pleasuring myself.

Whichever was the dark reddish/purple colored one you gave me was heaven (and much needed at the time).

I take a few to work with me everyday i love it. Fruit punch or dragonfruit please. Its funny that you guys gave me some at the ocala event i brought some with me allready mine were sitting in the sun and i still drank them right down.

yooo vitamin water ftw!! that one that you put a sticker of on my car at OCCC, i think it was dragonfuit was sick! ill drink that shit all day

kwkouki said:
like omg, I just rub this stuff all over my body. It makes me so hard when I let it flow down my throat. Sometimes I splash it on my face when im.............pleasuring myself.

:laugh:

And yes, bring it suaknee

Back
Top Bottom