Video Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who attended DDay7 and the Drift Comp @ Orlando, you can request your video footage in this thread. Be advised that not everyone got recorded. Any questions? Post it in here.

any fotage of me driving one80essex's white hatch? i had a black helmet, without pink wheels up front and anytime with black wheels in back. thanks

yea that wud be cool if anyone has that, and for hte record he was not driving my car the whole time, we shared...but he was still radder than me.....back then :D

hey phil, atleast i didn't say "anytime it wasn't in the dirt!" hahahaha "how tall are you phil?......6'2?...good effort!" hahahahaha

GreazyMule said:
hey phil, atleast i didn't say "anytime it wasn't in the dirt!" hahahaha "how tall are you phil?......6'2?...good effort!" hahahahaha

lmao! well your related to him lol

I know this would be hard, but if by any chance you have video of me driving e30 gangsta's car in DD7, that would be greatly appreciated. You can tell me apart from the helmet: mine looks like a russian cosmonaut. :)

Sent:
1. 240SicknessX
2. GreazyMule

Waiting to send:
1. ONE80ESSEX
2. e30 gangsta

rwdrift and m4nfred - I'm sorry, but after looking through the video again, I don't have any footage of you guys. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom