very anoyying problem!!

this probelm has been buggin forever. i just got my car running still not great but gets me to point a and b sometimes sydways too :D . one problem ive been having is with my alternator.(i think) i replaced it wen it was giving me problems got it tested at discount it works. i put it on my car then a voltage tester i bought showed "the belt was loose or slipping" i dont knwo how accurate it is but thats wat it said. then i tightened but still nothing. so i deceided to change the belt. thats done. now it shows that its working fine. (i think) but wen i turn off my car the seat belts dont work and any electricity that would work wen the car is off does not work. also i turn on the car and i have still no power inside. wen i rev to like 3 4 grand all the power comes on wtih an annoying glitch.
(the wipers go off for to turns then turn off). cheked the fuses fine . plse anyone with info help. real anoying im close to selling it. sh** the car runs fantastic torque as hell but its not consitent leaves me stranded all the time batt dies.. all that bs. so any help i would appreciate.

take it to a good tehcnician and let him diagnos the loose connection. honestly. it sounds liek you have some type of bad ground or some type of loose wire. dont sell it. chekc with another technician. i'd offer to check it out but. school and work i got no time.

Hey pablo, if you get rid of the car keep the battery, those optima's will never go bad.......And you would most likely have to follow all your wiring to make sure there isn't a shortage or that they are not rubbing up on anything.

yeah well the car now shows the alt works but still no interior so its anoyying. but yeah im gonna chek with my uncle hes a technician and hell yeah thanx like 5 times for the optima. recharge and good to go. ill let u know how it comes out to be.

You blew your 75 AMP Alternator fuse... 100% sure of this, If it's blown you will be able to start the car but NOTHING else will work.

awsome were can i get one and da, ur the effin man .... wait it dose turn on buuutt wen only wen i give it gas... is it still it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom