Vaughn Gittin Jr. in China

I want the link to work so you can just click play but I tried 3 links and nothing worked.

Leo -Vaughn calls me Bitch its short for Bryant, cause I stalk him.

That was probably a different car that they tried to vinyl up to make it look like his car.

Love how everyone hates on JR. That makes me cheer for the guy even more. lol. Yeah, yeah, I'm riding his dick. Whatever.

because he's got a v8 bro.

A v8 just sayinn'.

he didnt pull on them he just drove cleaner lines... im a hugee fan of 4 cylinders and v8 you dont have to have a v8... theres guys in japan that are better then him with 400 hp srs.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Love how everyone hates on JR. That makes me cheer for the guy even more. lol. Yeah, yeah, I'm riding his dick. Whatever.

i dont hate on him hes a good drive dont get me wrong... but i like underdog, home town hero, garodge built kinda guys like boso, ww, ect/

Saito was way shallow. Next dude crashed. And IMO - Powers only lost when he had to back off (tapped JR) and didnt close gap again.

V8s are awesome.

he didnt pull on them he just drove cleaner lines... im a hugee fan of 4 cylinders and v8 you dont have to have a v8... theres guys in japan that are better then him with 400 hp srs.

Better with 400hp SR's.... HA!

Someone has no clue what the Horsepower figures are in D1. Those lunatics are using higher horse JZ's than most of Formula Drift's V8's.

Daigo's Chaser has what? 700-800 horse? Vaughn has less than 700, not to say that's a small amount what-so-ever, but it's still less.

Also just about every car in D1 uses a sequential gear box. They have much less to worry about in the cockpit.

You're fucking stupid.

Even though some cars make more power over there, I still think the cars in Formula D are better built. All the ASD cars are built to perfection. Rhys Millen's Genesis is an engineering masterpiece. And as much as everyone hates the Scions, I have to say that Aasbo's tC is pretty sick. People complain about the ride heights and what not on the FD cars, but suspension travel and geometry are just a couple of the things that make these cars so crazy.

Better with 400hp SR's.... HA!

Someone has no clue what the Horsepower figures are in D1. Those lunatics are using higher horse JZ's than most of Formula Drift's V8's.

Daigo's Chaser has what? 700-800 horse? Vaughn has less than 700, not to say that's a small amount what-so-ever, but it's still less.

Also just about every car in D1 uses a sequential gear box. They have much less to worry about in the cockpit.

You're fucking stupid.

obiously you dont know what i was talking about but thanks for calling me out anyways :chair:

obiously you dont know what i was talking about but thanks for calling me out anyways :chair:

You're more stupid than I thought. There is no drift series in Japan on par with Formula Drift that has SR's with less than around 550HP. They also all run nitrous in D1.

In drifting, talent can only get you so far.

You're more stupid than I thought. There is no drift series in Japan on par with Formula Drift that has SR's with less than around 550HP. They also all run nitrous in D1.

In drifting, talent can only get you so far.

if you really want to go this far i didnt say anything about d1 so thanks, and second if you look earlyer at the post i was talking about home town heros, garodge built cars, not one built by a engine guy, body/ fab tech/ ect....:gayfight:

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

MKIII305 is the founder of D1.

and yeah he must be! he knows just about everything... damn

Back
Top Bottom