UPDATED Again! DEC 5th Drift sessions presents TANDEMONIUM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, i pick the worst fucken times ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tim estimated date time so i know how much time i have

my son was just born so i probably wont be sliding till next year, hopefully ill get a n ill be able to start tandeming

why cant people just handle this.

sorry to possibly hurt feelings, but...
This is an event only for GOOD caged drivers. I want to show up, not even look whos driving next to me, and not be worried about them infront of, or behind me.

Sorry if you cant drive....THAT IS WHAT EVERY GODDAMN SKID PAD EVENT IS FOR!!!! All of you bros that arnt like ready to take it to the next level and competitively tandem drift.
Im really looking forward to this if all the bros go, and its not gonna be a cry baby fest and there arnt gonna be any stupid exceptions for people that arnt good enough for this.

Sorry to be blunt, but im just tired of all you bros whining about not being able to drive because y'all have events every other week.

why cant people just handle this.

sorry to possibly hurt feelings, but...
This is an event only for GOOD caged drivers. I want to show up, not even look whos driving next to me, and not be worried about them infront of, or behind me.

Sorry if you cant drive....THAT IS WHAT EVERY GODDAMN SKID PAD EVENT IS FOR!!!! All of you bros that arnt like ready to take it to the next level and competitively tandem drift.
Im really looking forward to this if all the bros go, and its not gonna be a cry baby fest and there arnt gonna be any stupid exceptions for people that arnt good enough for this.

Sorry to be blunt, but im just tired of all you bros whining about not being able to drive because y'all have events every other week.

:clap:

it would be great to send like 7 cars out at a time.

So you mean have everyone with a cage go out at once lol. Just my .2 but I think there should be a class a and b like there was in miami gp. But I know that will get shot down, sooo yeah I need to save for a cage for the 2011 year...

Not to mention that we've only had 1 big track event at countyline this year. And it was pouring almost the entire time...

well

Yea yo. Single and tandem classes you would make more moneys.

Well there are alot of guys that need to step it up and cage it already, including myself. I really hope I can get enofe tandems guys, to do the tandem only thing, but as the event nears I would open a solo class rather than have to cancel. Watching vids of all star bash really wants to see more guys coming out and pushing each other to the limits. No offence but solo is boring you can only get so good riding solo. Having someone behind or better yet leading a pack or putting pressure on the guy in front is where it's at. So cage up HOMO's!! I got my cage jut gotta find the time to weld it in. POOP!

Thanks Bearcat I hope you guys can make it.

HELL YES!!! FINALLY!!! This shit will be f#%! amazing!! I will def have my car running alost at 100% by then. Even if I can't get off wrk I'll call out with a case of anal blindness, cuz I won't see myself going to wrk that day lol!!

Well there are alot of guys that need to step it up and cage it already, including myself. I really hope I can get enofe tandems guys, to do the tandem only thing, but as the event nears I would open a solo class rather than have to cancel. Watching vids of all star bash really wants to see more guys coming out and pushing each other to the limits. No offence but solo is boring you can only get so good riding solo. Having someone behind or better yet leading a pack or putting pressure on the guy in front is where it's at. So cage up HOMO's!! I got my cage jut gotta find the time to weld it in. POOP!

Thanks Bearcat I hope you guys can make it.

all of this right chea bitches...

Lol, when they first said Miami gp was only gonna be for ppl with cages the whole forum went nuts n saying how they wish they would change the rules, then when they finally changed the rule n said they were gonna have 2 groups then bearly any one registered.

That's better for the drivers but it kinda sucks for the ppl putting it together.

I see the same thing happening for this event

If they do change the rules there shouldn't be any excuses from the ppl asking to have to groups, u have over a month to get ur car rdy, get tires, take a day off from work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom