UPDATED Again! DEC 5th Drift sessions presents TANDEMONIUM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hachi

Driver
That's right! Dec 5th TANDEMONIUM!!!!!!
ROLL IN AT 9AM START 11AM TILL 5PM!!!!

This will be a pre reg event TO AVOID MISTAKES PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR CALL ME AT 954-557-2430 TO MAKE PAYMENT CUT OFF IS NEVER 31ST. All drivers will be required to tandem, and must arrive BEFORE DRIVERS MEETING 10:30AM!!. I will be changing the layout and pit area. Which will require drivers to be on time for the drivers meeting. Drift sessions is hoping to work with State of Stance in 2011 to make an exciting year in Drifting with more tandem events and cash pay outs. Also looking for some bigger venues. So we will keep you updated.
UPDATE!
For those that would want a vendor booth at Tandemonium they will cost 100$ and that will include ur booth and 2 passes for more info please call me at the number above, thank you.
Here are some of the details please read slowly to avoid any dumb Questions.
1. CAGES! would be nice. Must arrive on time.
2. Reg will be 75$ and will include a extra pass.
3. ALL MEDIA MUST NOTIFY CAPT BEN!!
4. Fire suits NOT required.
5. This will not be a comp just a bonanza of tandem drifting.
6. It will be a second left entry.
7. I will be encouraging insane tandem donuts, door riding (maybe lol).

YES IT'S AT COUNTYLINE DRAGWAY. THERE WILL BE A TIRE CHANGER.

Media List:

1. Nelson Ayra
2. FAL Photography
Drivers planning to drive start sending me names and info. If you show up unpaid you better be on the list or you won't be able to pay!!!
Drivers list; NOT ALL PAID

CAGED
Sean Mcqueen
Shant K "AERO-K"
Raffi K "AERO-K"
Jerome Davidson "AERO-K"
Ryan K "AERO-K"
Ahhh-Me-dookie "SWEET-n-LOW CREW"
Jamie Panik "SWEET-n-LOW CREW''
Bert "SIDE-RUN"
Josh Fink "SIDE-RUN"
Estie Falero "SMDG"
Kevin Phillips
Chris Jackson
Jeremy Lowe
Dan Chilton
Bill Fisher
Patrick Goodin "AKA BEARCAT" "AKA GRIZZLY KITTEN"

UNCAGED
Erik Mahle "FULL-OPP"
Jesus "red" Arnaez "SIDE-RUN"
Alex .A "SIDE-RUN"
Andrew bowman "SMDG"
Nick clarke "SMDG"
Anthony basileo "SMDG"
Jeramie smith "SMDG"
Sal A. Mander "ANGLE STARS"
Matthew Beesley "ANGLE STARS"
Peter Tassi
Jonathan Bowerman
Johan Munoz "SWEET-n-LOW CREW"
Carlos Corcuera "Smokin Aces"
Chris Garcia
Nino
Jerry Warren

Last edited:
another person with a cage cash and no expirance neither.....

those with experience will tandem with others that have experience i believe.....

Tim I think it would be a better idea as a competition, have top 32 drivers if it gets to that or 16 w.e. and go from there. No one has to win something but I think its much more organized like that. If its tandem only and someone doesn't want to drive with another person then it won't happen, not because you won't allow it, but the driver himself wont do it. Personally I wouldn't want to tandem with a guy that just bought a cage from eBay to come to this event, even tho yes we all need a chance to learn.

but then some ppl only run once.....till its over i guess, then those who no one wants to run with will still only have one run....lol

just my thinking, and ppl do call me crazy

um no

so if i have a cage,cash and no expirance, who will i tandom with?

I know who the drivers are who can tandem, it's not to hard to figure out who is qualified. It's a good bet if you have never tandemed at a countyline big event you won't be allowed to tandem here.
That's another reason why its a pre reg, cause you won't be able to send payment untill I ok you.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Tim I think it would be a better idea as a competition, have top 32 drivers if it gets to that or 16 w.e. and go from there. No one has to win something but I think its much more organized like that. If its tandem only and someone doesn't want to drive with another person then it won't happen, not because you won't allow it, but the driver himself wont do it. Personally I wouldn't want to tandem with a guy that just bought a cage from eBay to come to this event, even tho yes we all need a chance to learn.

Sorry but NO! We will in 2011 but the feeler we put out about running a tandem only event. Seemed that the majority of tandem qualified drivers would like a fun tandem day. With no stress of being judged, this will be good day for these guys to practice getting super close to each other. and it would be great to send like 7 cars out at a time.

Sorry but NO! We will in 2011 but the feeler we put out about running a tandem only event. Seemed that the majority of tandem qualified drivers would like a fun tandem day. With no stress of being judged, this will be good day for these guys to practice getting super close to each other. and it would be great to send like 7 cars out at a time.

I can careless but I'm just putting my two cents in. It's a good thing either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom