update on "drifting at homestead"

Tonymac said:
w3rd up to that. for most of us, its more than a passing fad.

yea especially when your W2 just came in and said you earned $xx,xxx this year and the only place you can think of where the money went to was that car.

Im all up for new events in Florida, but if there was a conflicting schedule or $ I will choose the ter-tech event over the new venue. Its just right to support the outstanding effort that ter-tech has brought to the scene. No questions asked.

Bring the new events, if they are truly good they will succeed.

i think that most people here are unaware that ive been into drifting for years now, never tried it til 2 years ago, and didnt just wake up and say i wanna be a pro drifter....although thats what was scripted for hogan knows best, only because theres alot of shit to fit into a 17 minute show with commercials and it would have taken longer than a whole episode to back track and show how igot into it, so we said hey itll take 30 seconds on tv for me to walk in and say i wanna drift....get it now?

anyways, sorry i have not locked in a date yet, ive been extremely busy and am in new york now, going to st louis for nopi tomorrow and after the event i will try to to lock in a date for the gville drift event.

Tim, thanks for the imput, your more than welcome to come to my event and say everything you did on here to my face and participate in the event, this isnt a call out, but what im saying is come to the event, meet me and then see if your mind isnt changed. i realize some drifters are struggling to make ends meet and its unfortunate, which is why i came up with the SFL, NFL idea. so anyways, gville will be the first event and then possibly homestead, it will be as cheap as i can make it for everyone, im not here to make a buck or rip people off. im here to support the scene and be a part of it and im not leaving. Cheers!

-Nick Hogan

If you are going to take your time and do it when it's possible for you and your TV crew, I'd suggest putting in an extra effort to keep the event in SFL territory. It will yield a much better turnout, guaranteed.

My 2 cents.

- Erick

Nick Hogan said:
i think that most people here are unaware that ive been into drifting for years now, never tried it til 2 years ago, and didnt just wake up and say i wanna be a pro drifter....although thats what was scripted for hogan knows best, only because theres alot of shit to fit into a 17 minute show with commercials and it would have taken longer than a whole episode to back track and show how igot into it, so we said hey itll take 30 seconds on tv for me to walk in and say i wanna drift....get it now?

anyways, sorry i have not locked in a date yet, ive been extremely busy and am in new york now, going to st louis for nopi tomorrow and after the event i will try to to lock in a date for the gville drift event.

Tim, thanks for the imput, your more than welcome to come to my event and say everything you did on here to my face and participate in the event, this isnt a call out, but what im saying is come to the event, meet me and then see if your mind isnt changed. i realize some drifters are struggling to make ends meet and its unfortunate, which is why i came up with the SFL, NFL idea. so anyways, gville will be the first event and then possibly homestead, it will be as cheap as i can make it for everyone, im not here to make a buck or rip people off. im here to support the scene and be a part of it and im not leaving. Cheers!

-Nick Hogan

hey one favor
since you guys bought all those jews a bunch of food
on your show
can you buy us jews a bunch of food too?

thatd be cool
id give you a high five

you lived around me in clearwater and i remember you had those supras
i always thought it would be cool to grow up like you did
youre lucky dude

just remember most of the drift guys in florida dont got a lot of money
we just dont want our feelings hurt
but im sure you know that
and tell glen whats up
:boring:

rwdrift said:
If you are going to take your time and do it when it's possible for you and your TV crew, I'd suggest putting in an extra effort to keep the event in SFL territory. It will yield a much better turnout, guaranteed.

My 2 cents.

- Erick

X10

I say try for moroso, and homestead. There are a lot of blood thirsty drifters in SFL, and plenty in CFL that will drive to the south. I also think there will be a much better turnout in the south.

OK nick well I wasent aware that your overnight wanting to drift was scripted so I apologise for that.It sounds like your at the mercy of the court so orginise your first event well come and check it out or at least I will and support your first gig.If its lagit well keep coming and from what I here it will be and if not well thats another story.If you need any help orginising the event or track layouts you can P.M. me if you like.

Good luck in St.Louis.

Tim? said:
OK nick well I wasent aware that your overnight wanting to drift was scripted so I apologise for that.It sounds like your at the mercy of the court so orginise your first event well come and check it out or at least I will and support your first gig.If its lagit well keep coming and from what I here it will be and if not well thats another story.If you need any help orginising the event or track layouts you can P.M. me if you like.

Good luck in St.Louis.

^^cool dude.

all i know is my car is almost done so SOMEONE nees to organize SOMETHING. :)

^ ha ha ha, your car is done. I haven't gotten a ride in it. But I did put my Apex'i air filter in it.

Anyways,

Nick I'm excited. it doesn't really matter where it is. I'll be there. I just went drifting at gainesville today. It's a great track.

Tim? said:

Good luck in St.Louis.

Were you drunk when you posted this? :laugh:

Hey guys, don't forget us NFL guys need a competition too. I know your thinking "this dude works for Gainesville so he just wants the business." You could not be farther from the truth. The money I make at GIR barely puts rubber on the rear axel of my corolla. Sometimes I don't even get that. I work there for the free practice. I spend every second I can in the driver seat. And when I'm working the events I'm wishing I was in them. I guarantee I WILL NOT WORK the first drift event at Gainesville. I want to be in it.

Right now there is not one organized event for North Florida Drifters. Hogan and DGT are both welcome up here. Just like you guys we have jobs and families and have to miss some events. It would be nice to there will be another one in a few weeks. We have a lot of talented drifters in N. Florida; but, most of the guys up here will admit, we know our scene behind you S. Florida guys. Not making excuses, but you learn a lot faster at a track with competitors that are also your friends pushing you along. And we don’t have that. Tell you the truth, I'm not going to work at the track forever (between the track and my bank job, I'm not getting the seat time I want, all spare time goes to the wife.) I want to know that when I leave there will be an event for me and the rest of the NFL guys to go attend. We need a track oriented event to go too; we are quickly running out of empty neighborhoods and new construction to drift up.

If this hits off, Nick already said he would do some south Florida events. The competition would most definitely end with NF and SF drifters coming together. Which I think, would be an achievement that everybody on this forum should be proud of. There are a lot of NF guys on this forum; you have the tech and talk we want to be a part of. But yet, I have not had the opportunity to meet a quarter of the people on here. I have much respect for DGT and Ter-Tech, but there haven’t been any of those events here yet. Were gnawing on bones up here and getting restless. We will have enough drifters to support any event, we just want one now. The first few events are going to need the South Florida influence just to make it. Our scene is still in its infancy in my opinion. But I look forward to rapid growth and a healthy competition based friendship with South Florida Drifters

funk said:
hey one favor
since you guys bought all those jews a bunch of food
on your show
can you buy us jews a bunch of food too?

thatd be cool
id give you a high five

you lived around me in clearwater and i remember you had those supras
i always thought it would be cool to grow up like you did
youre lucky dude

just remember most of the drift guys in florida dont got a lot of money
we just dont want our feelings hurt
but im sure you know that
and tell glen whats up
:boring:

hahaha..fucking glen

Back