UPDATE! Official FD after party drift session, June 5th.

hachi

Driver
attachment.php

New update! I was able work out a discount for those that drive at PBIR. Provide your FD driver credentials at the gate and get 50% off drivers admission also I'm handing out discounts for 5$ off spectators at the Formula D event on June 4th

If u are sliding or even thinking about sliding whether you show up or not, send me a pm so I can have your name at the gate, cause not everyone will be aloud to drive.

Also those non caged guys that drove at tandemonium will be able to slide this one as well. So if you don't have a cage and show up with out talking to me you will be S.O.L.

The only exception to cages is if you slide at the first tandemonium other wise contact me with your whining.
I will be passing out fliers with a 5$ off adm. So come to the next skid pad to get one.
also any one willing to pass out fliers let me know.
Leo from state of stance will be there with some give aways.
Best team tandems will be awarded to teams of @ least 3 cars. All cars must have same sticker.
And a few others that I'm still bouncing around I my head.
Like I said I will post updates.

Last edited:
Since 4somes need matching stickers people let me know if you need them made, fair pricing if your getting 4 at a time. Thanks 561-346-6602

Early entry comp huh?... :D

But there's only like 2 teams in sfl with more than 4 drivers. It should be teams in general, not more than 4.

Tim this time you gotta make sure that since we are going to be waiting by the gate then when it opens the first 30 cars get to drive that the owner doesn't open up 2 lines for the drivers like they did back in 2008 at Drift USA. I was 14th in line an ended up 20th which was the last driver number you took to judge. 1 Line this time please.

Yea bouncing different idea but I'm considering all suggestions. Some people want 4 but I make up my mind in a week. And there are more than 2 teams not sure where u been. Smdg, sweet n low, side run, aeroK, thats 4 there. And I'm sure a couple more can get together to form a team for a day.

Yea bouncing different idea but I'm considering all suggestions. Some people want 4 but I make up my mind in a week. And there are more than 2 teams not sure where u been. Smdg, sweet n low, side run, aeroK, thats 4 there. And I'm sure a couple more can get together to form a team for a day.

so then no cages to tandem? do 4 smdg members have cages? i think only 2 or 3 sweet n low guys will drive/have cages. the 2 teams i was thinking of were side-run an maybe aero k if they have cars together.

all im sayin is it should be teams of 3, not 4.

I would love to see 4 car team tandems. I gotta stop watching Option vids and realize I'm in SFL. 3 car team would be more realistic I guess.

Back
Top Bottom