unfinished sr swap. need help!need mech!

i have a s13 and was doing a sr swap ,until friends left me out to dry.well i have the engine in .
things to consider:
body harness was pulled from a s13 auto and in good condition
lower harness was pulled from an s13 and in a good condition
havent installedit waiting for a mech to look at it.
just need sombody to look at all the wiring in the car and make sure everything is were is suppose to be. will pay mech or a skilled sr gooru.only if you do a good job.and i will know what is good job and pay good.i want to have it done by two weeks so please help.

celica_rwd said:
i have a s13 and was doing a sr swap ,until friends left me out to dry.well i have the engine in .
things to consider:
body harness was pulled from a s13 auto and in good condition
lower harness was pulled from an s13 and in a good condition
havent installedit waiting for a mech to look at it.
just need sombody to look at all the wiring in the car and make sure everything is were is suppose to be. will pay mech or a skilled sr gooru.only if you do a good job.and i will know what is good job and pay good.i want to have it done by two weeks so please help.

Call my friend, 305-259-9702 His name is George.

u have a sr harness or what??? pm me details i've done a few of these plus a ca swap so i'll help u out best i can tommarow im going fidhing so call me sat or sunday ....954-443-1509 maybe not sat because i got something to do but call just in case

^ i think he has a harness and needs someone to rewire it for him i got mine done through ebay for 100 bucks and it was plug and play

i have a sr harness did the conversion like it said on that website.and the lower harness was sr until someone told me to get a s13 lower but that didnt work and made me cut my sr lower harness. so what i really need is either a wiring diagam or someones sr harness to compare and see where it went wrong. or the best thing for me is a mech that can do the wiring for the car.

Lower harness is something like 9 wires.

For SR into S13 you need to merge the USDM harness to the JDM harness. The big blue plugs go through the firewall and into the ECU. If the harness is made well the connectors will reach the things that they plug into.

If you want XAT to look at it, box up what you've got and send it to the shop. 813-231-7223.

Back
Top Bottom