Undercovers - WPB area - be careful

Tonymac

P I Z Z A
Driver
I know most of you guys aren't in the palm beach area but some of you are so this may help you.

I saw an undercover Prius today with somebody pulled over. :ugh::mad:

Tricky cops. >.<

Be on the lookout guys.

Yea it’s bad up here. Because they are having a hard time getting funding for vehicles, anything that they confiscate they throw lights in and put it on duty.

damn I rememer seeing a dodge caravan with someone pulled over on 95 about a few months ago. wtf a prius?

i kno this is off topic but kinda still on.....lol

in the delray/boca area at around lantana on i95 an im sure in other places, cops r "trying something new" as the cop said to my bud at his stop today.....they have a cop sitting about a mile away clocking ppl and then he describes u to a cop down the road and they get u hard!

i know its not rly "new" but there doing it alot lately..... thought id throw a heads up!

Cops fail these days thats why i either drive like grandpa or sideways hopefully dont get caught sideways much more. They are realy bad in wpb area especially around the meet areas, theres like three or four mustangs that will try to provoke you. Epic Failure

a pRIUS? lmao what color?

i just dont drive like a dick unless its empty out

honestly though... a prius? you could run from that so easyly if he doesnt have time to get your tags

PRIUS ON BOOST! lmao...no but serious thats fucked up its like the blue volvo down here im miami i always see someone pulled over by him(really nice lookin volvo too)

lol ^^

and here in pines theres an older i think its a ford expedition looks beat up... and it has 4 sale writing on the back and on the side.. and its an undercover!!

Back
Top Bottom