umm..yea..e36 problems..anyone??

Eddy

Driver
Having a problem with my driver window. Won't move until one day i slammed my door shut and it worked for a little then went back to it's coma state. I press switch and nothing, looking for someone local to help. Thanks in advance!

use to happen to me .. i had my door panel off though so i just hit the motor with my hand a couple times ... i feel like the mechanism gets stuck when it goes all the way up. Normally when i put the windows up i press the button down a little so that it stays closed but not so much pressure on it. have you recently changed the power window or is it oem?

Having a problem with my driver window. Won't move until one day i slammed my door shut and it worked for a little then went back to it's coma state. I press switch and nothing, looking for someone local to help. Thanks in advance!

Classic sign of a worn window motor brushes. Replace window motor and I would check to see if there where any updated window run cushions.

its all OEM i just recently purchased the car with the window not working. but while its in its coma state, i would press the switch and nothing would happen, no noise..not effort...no anything. wouldn't this be the cause of a faulty relay or switch?? or a loose connection?

Bro its a part of Bmw life. Show me a german car with flawless windows and ill show you a unicorn shooting a rainbow from its behind.

Lol one day you'll have to show us all this unicorn phenomena I've i fix these window problems..

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

remove the doorpanel and throw direct current to the motor, see what happensE]

I shall try this. If it works perfectly, would could the problem be? Cuz it only worked once i smashed the door shut shop it must of freed or fixed a connection temporally

I guess for now, ima continue doing the "punch door panel till the window works" trick till i can fix it

Back
Top Bottom