um directions????

slide89

NKOTB
well im putting a j30 in my duece but i just want to no is there anything important that i should no????or is there like a step by step to do this cuz i havent done this before and jus tryna get a lil info..and dont say weld it cuz mines welded and the fucking welds are breaking and im tired of hearin chirp,chirp,chirp,chirp or tire screeching everywhere i go:mad:....so can anbody tell me wat i need to get and what to do cuz im doin coils at the same time so basically my car will b dismantlelol:D

re weld your diff dont cry about the chirp ... or go on nico club and find the article

What the fuck is your duece.

You around around on a big peice of poop?

You have a duece and a half?
Duece and a quarter?

Idk why you would even attempt to put a j30 diff, or even a welded diff onto this poop you ride on everyday.

but yeah. Call your mom, ask if you can have your balls out of her purse, and re-weld your diff.

i daily my car from miami to broward with a welded and i also take it to the track and i occasionally street slide .. no complaints from your mister WELD THAT BITCH BACK ON

What the fuck is your duece.

You around around on a big peice of poop?

You have a duece and a half?
Duece and a quarter?

Idk why you would even attempt to put a j30 diff, or even a welded diff onto this poop you ride on everyday.

but yeah. Call your mom, ask if you can have your balls out of her purse, and re-weld your diff.

bahhahaha:laugh:

Swap the rear cover with your s13 one. Does it use 5 bolt axles or 6 bolt? 5bolt you will have to change them. It's easier swapping it out with a buddy. But it's pretty straight forward. Unbolt and install. It would be a good time to drain and fill before you install too.

Swap the rear cover with your s13 one. Does it use 5 bolt axles or 6 bolt? 5bolt you will have to change them. It's easier swapping it out with a buddy. But it's pretty straight forward. Unbolt and install. It would be a good time to drain and fill before you install too.[/QUOTE

thanx bro and everybody else fuk off didnt ask for opinion jus info and only 1 person helped out

seriously thats y i was afraid to ask to help cuz all i get is reweld ...wheres ur balls dont b a bitch well fuck u may like it but i dont when i drive around townand for ur fuks info i am re welding the diff and setting it on the side just incase....

you should just reweld and install cuz your going to be compalining when you want to slide it and that diff sucks

Last edited:
or save up some real money and get a real 2way! lol i daily my car with a tomei 2way nd its no big deal, if u dnt like the clunk...wait y r u here?

and it not as bad as a welded, well worth it IMHO!!!
i have a welded on my s13 nd its more annoying than
my 2way! butttt if u go to zilvia(dnt ask for help) but
search u will find all u need!

Back
Top Bottom