Ultra Music Festival 2008

i dont roll but have before just letting u guys know who havent tried it that it literally amplifies the quality and GREATNESS of every song every song is the shit while rolling. 1 roll will not have u "totally fucked up omg hes touching ppl he doesnt know screaming peeing in his pants looking like a idiot" one roll will have u super mellow lovinnggggg the music lovinggg the people they use it all around the world for therapeutic reasons sadly its a ABUSED substance here in the us regardless i aint gon be on it just cuz i cnt deal with the increase in my core body temperature thats the only downside taking one in a enviroment like ultra i havent rolled in about 2 years.

My friend is working security there.. IF I can get his number I'll let you guys know so you can get stuff in, if you want..

i dont roll but have before just letting u guys know who havent tried it that it literally amplifies the quality and GREATNESS of every song every song is the shit while rolling. 1 roll will not have u "totally fucked up omg hes touching ppl he doesnt know screaming peeing in his pants looking like a idiot" one roll will have u super mellow lovinnggggg the music lovinggg the people they use it all around the world for therapeutic reasons sadly its a ABUSED substance here in the us regardless i aint gon be on it just cuz i cnt deal with the increase in my core body temperature thats the only downside taking one in a enviroment like ultra i havent rolled in about 2 years.

You tell em boi ! Lol I had a bomb ass time went to fsob and mansion had a blast !

Back
Top Bottom