Ultra Music Festival 2008

It's like $120 for both days. Fuck that. All those dj's are probably playing at other clubs since the ultra show shuts down at 12pm. That's whack.

Im hitting up these two show, viram and some other place on saturday.
l_00aff146c11a1c1724d489ee6d4f7278.jpg

f7574472.jpg

Ill be @ ultra viram laundry bar and wodnb. Been doing that as a usual for a couple of years now :)

^ last year sns @ dnb stage. they cut off ANDY C cause the djs took up his sets slot time. Cops came on stage and had to enforce the sound cutoff @ midnight.

So as usal SNS was pissed. So we started the ANDY C CHANT and told the sound engineer to go fuck himself lol. and for your viewing pleasure... heres the vid :)

YouTube - Andy C - Live @ Ultra 2007 - TC Rockstar

Lol I remember that. Man that was a fun time

Ill be @ ultra viram laundry bar and wodnb. Been doing that as a usual for a couple of years now :)

Yeah, this will be my first one. For some reason im always busy when it wolls around but not this year. I also wanna check out this party on saturday night, google maps tells me it's close to laundry bar haha.

Bassrush Room:
Fabio
Adam F
Photek
Shy FX
Teebee
Reid Speed
Empress
XXXL
Subflo
Hazen
Engineer
MC Armanni
Questionmark
MC Dino

Area 51

sorry but i missed last year and this year is going to be intense so...im going rolling pelotas!!!:rolleyes:

yea it's really disgusting/annoying the amount of people that are high on fucked up drugs in that place.
I go for the music and the amount of cool people you meet from all over the world that come to Ultra for the same reason you're there: for the love of the music.

pelotas?!?! wtf, well to each his own...

and all i have to say is...

...who the fuck cuts andy c.

oh and i wont be there for ultra this year unfortunatly, but nati and guille ill be down both your bdays weekend :bigthumbu

pelotas?!?! wtf, well to each his own...

and all i have to say is...

...who the fuck cuts andy c.

oh and i wont be there for ultra this year unfortunatly, but nati and guille ill be down both your bdays weekend :bigthumbu

Awsome! due to some personal issues, I won't be going to Canada as planned for my birthday. My birthday this year lands on a Saturday, we can do it that weekend if Guillermo is down.

hola strangers... been out sick for a few weeks.... but making it down for ultra..... whats the good word nat and g?

Back
Top Bottom