ULTRA 2013!

if it was cheaper id go just to try it once, not much into house though, I like trance more. I wanted to goto trance energy after seeing videos, but I read now its not that good anymore either. But Id think id rather take that $800 spend some more and just goto europe for an electronica show

You can buy the tickets from the website for 370 out the door. & stay on the boa with us on Miami beach. The first weekend.

P.S......

I got my tickets!

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Boat*

image_zpsfdbaca17.jpg

http://s70.beta.photobucket.com/user/gregsgang7/media/IMG_1964_zpsce64fb2f.mp4.html
Ass eating
image_zpse2ddd404.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

image_zps5623ed13.jpg

image_zps07ff8320.jpg

Id be down for an Ultra weekend.. i was just broke as fuck this time around. hopefully next year!

Ahhhhh can't wait for this weekend time to sit fools down ! Lol
Insane line up on Friday I'm dyin to see umek,Carl cox and Luciano close :bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Ahhhhh can't wait for this weekend time to sit fools down ! Lol
Insane line up on Friday I'm dyin to see umek,Carl cox and Luciano close :bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Carl Cox, Friday night Jesus Christ he was a fucking amazing, straight up crazy dope whatever else you can say! I wanna go again this weekend, but I haven't found any tickets :(

Carl Cox, Friday night Jesus Christ he was a fucking amazing, straight up crazy dope whatever else you can say! I wanna go again this weekend, but I haven't found any tickets :(

I'm huge on tech house so I have too see all of them spin and if I come across something ill let you know what's up I know my cousin has a Sunday ticket for sale but as of now it's sold

Yeah I'm looking for a Sunday ticket that would be perfect, but yeah for sure lmk! Their gona have the ASOT 600 tent going on, & some bass drop zone? Some crap like that I need to find tickets lol

I love ultra but I would not pay that shit to go. I went once when I was going to school at AI downtown( 5 min from ultra). I paid I think it was $60 bucks for 1 day ( my hookup had a REALLY nice hookup with tickets) so I went. It was awesome, but I wasn't single, so I dint fukcs no bitches, and 2 I had better music on my phone. Great time though!

Back
Top Bottom