ULTRA 2013!

Dont worry thats what mastur

You still pass for being 18. You can still party hard spend the money come to the first weekend bro. Forget the car for now!

Think what you want about the fact that it’s now two weekends. The point is that unless you are in the physical condition of a Marine, you need to pick one weekend to go. If you think about it carefully, it’s obvious that the FIRST weekend (March 15th-17th) is better for anyone that’s serious about electronic dance music.

Why?

-Ultra is an all ages show
-The second weekend (March 22-24) is the beginning of many Florida high schools’ spring breaks. Sources:
http://www.dadeschools.net/calendars/12-13/12-13_el-sec.pdf
http://www.nctq.org/docs/Broward_2012_13_Calendars.pdf
http://www.palmbeachschools.org/community/calendar.asp#mar

So, unless you want to be swarmed by kids at their first music festival and get stuck in the traffic of a thousand frantic soccer moms when the festival is over, stick to the first weekend.

Plus, if the weekends are lopsided in terms of age groups, there’s a very good chance that the first weekend will have better talent. The second weekend will get stuck with the radio-friendly commercial stuff.

Here you go!
http://ultratix.ticketfreak.com/UltraMusicFestival/calendar.aspx

Okay.

This is our generations Woodstock. Well my general cause you people are old no offense.

That is all.
:chair::chair::chair::chair:
this makes me want to kill the whole generation. you are an idiot if you can even some how convince your self that this is anything like wood stock. im not saying there is anything wrong with ultra. though i havent been in years just not my scene anymore but it is nothing like wood stock. t

Duh captian obvious. It's nothing like Woodstock from back then peace and love hippie smoking weed an shit...

I'm just saying that for our tine period this Like our Woodstock for this giant concert called ultra. This goes for people born in the 80s and ^ if you really think about it.

NO there are lots of giant concerts every year and have been tons since wood stock. besides wood stock was way more than just a concert so comparing this to woodstock makes you retarded thats my point

I dont do drugs... but the copious amount of vagina is overwhelming at these.

Its not woodstock, but it is the biggest house genre event this side of the earth. I dont care what anyone says, its fucking ridiculously big.

The money isnt worth going to listen to music, but for the college orgy that happens after, and sometimes during, its worth it if you are single and like house/techno.

I dont do drugs... but the copious amount of vagina is overwhelming at these.

Its not woodstock, but it is the biggest house genre event this side of the earth. I dont care what anyone says, its fucking ridiculously big.

The money isnt worth going to listen to music, but for the college orgy that happens after, and sometimes during, its worth it if you are single and like house/techno.

Thank you Jesus finally someone gets me. Thread/

I bet i'd make a killing if I went there with a backpack full of OJ, condoms, and things that flash.

If your not going why are you even bothering to waste your time posting a comment?

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I don't make my living by selling/buying 240s and trying to make a profit :laugh:

So that is why I could throw down 600 bucks just like that. I've been saving for it also there you have it. My ultra = your 240 parts lol

Best thread award right here <----

View tocomment : ratio.

God it's been awesome being bored talking shit making no sense in class. Typical day in sunny sfld. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

so you are paying $500 in hopes to get laid by dirty rave girls?

Way cheaper than Rachel's in WPB so you chose. Lol

dirty rave girls? jesus christ this isnt a basement jaxx concert. Most of these girls are sheltered college students with daddy issues.

A few coworkers went last year... I've seen pictures that put The Hangover to shame.

Also, someone told me Daft will be there, but I have no idea if it was confirmed or not.

Back
Top Bottom