uh, yeah not too good at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey uh i couldn't find the right post but yeah i was a d1ck to someone (sorry forgot your name aswell) i just want to say i'm sorry, i dont know i was just being retarted and uh yeah. i'm pretty sure i could have probably said it differently but what yeh what i really meant to say is i dont know what my lug pattern is. i'm pretty sure i explained in the previous forum that i dont know much of anything as far as numbers go and whatever, i'm just rambling on like an idiot so i'll just click submit

it's probably there somewhere on that thread, havent seen it yet, i think someone posted the mk2 pattern, is it similar to the mk3 pattern? (Damn i'm ignorant )

4x114.3

Researching about your car is usually a good thing. You'll find out a ****load of good informations nowadays.

it was the post on the work wheels for sale. no big deal, we all learn a little about our cars each day

lol yeah now i gotta learn why my n/a car sounds like it's got a turbo in it.... mofo some times sucks in air without spitting i swear and dont get me started on random explosions

Got_Supra? said:
hey uh i couldn't find the right post but yeah i was a d1ck to someone (sorry forgot your name aswell) i just want to say i'm sorry, i dont know i was just being retarted and uh yeah. i'm pretty sure i could have probably said it differently but what yeh what i really meant to say is i dont know what my lug pattern is. i'm pretty sure i explained in the previous forum that i dont know much of anything as far as numbers go and whatever, i'm just rambling on like an idiot so i'll just click submit

aaaaaaawwwwww......so sweet. I am getting emotional. circle jerk time or what?

.....lost me there buddy, if it helps my supra is betfore the new fangled one and my stop lights arent connected not do i have teh ugly separation in the middle

Here's a MK2 Supra:
supra8.jpg

Here's an AE86 with the same wheels:
IMG_2994.jpg

It's a common fact that AE86's are 4x114.3

Got_Supra? said:
hten i gots me a mk3 then if the 96+ model is the mk4

If you got a MK3, then you could buy those wheels DhSil80 was selling. MK3's are what Piner said, 5x114.3. MK4 Supra's are from 1993 - 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom