UFC 101 this SATURDAY

DUDOCIUS

Driver
Who wants to check out UFC 101 at Carolina's Ale House? My girlfriend has the Hots for BJ Penn and she wants to see him beat the poop out of Kenny Florian...... Tim? Manny? Paul? Dave? Jay? are you guys down?????

hahaha yea he should have kept his mouth shut with that one. A ring-side official saw it happen and put GSP's camp under the radar, ensuring it would never happen again but Penn is delusional if he thinks it really made a difference. The guy's mental sometimes...he put on weight for that fight by eating extra burritos. To prep for a guy like GSP in that way is like wowretarded.

But the only fight Penn has ever lost in lightweight was against Pulver by decision back in 02. The man dominates Lightweight for a reason. Florian is a badass though so it should be a good fight no matter what.

BLOW JOB PEEN SUCKS!!!!! GIVE UP AND STOP SUPPORTING A WACK ASS FIGHTER:rolleyes:

And yes I will be there to laugh in your face when looses again

ACTUALLY... The guy is a weirdo, but not many fighter move up in weight to fight a P4P best like GSP... I give BJ props for having the balls. The wackass fighter comment i totally disapprove of, Penn is a world class BJJ blackbelt winning the MUNDIALS with out a point being scored on him. The guy took Machida a natural LHW to a decition, beat Gomi, Hughes, Gracie and a couple of other top fighters... He also got his BBelt in only 3 years, i have been doing BJJ for like 2 years and i only have a blue belt. That shows you how bad ass this guy is, I give props to fighter who go out there and fight bigger guys... Shit, even GSP cuts 25lbs so he doesnt have to face the Spider Silva(also cuts 20+ lbs).
Fedor and Penn are the only two guys who fight bigger guys w/o any complains and seem to enjoy it.

hahaha yea he should have kept his mouth shut with that one. A ring-side official saw it happen and put GSP's camp under the radar, ensuring it would never happen again but Penn is delusional if he thinks it really made a difference. The guy's mental sometimes...he put on weight for that fight by eating extra burritos. To prep for a guy like GSP in that way is like wowretarded.

But the only fight Penn has ever lost in lightweight was against Pulver by decision back in 02. The man dominates Lightweight for a reason. Florian is a badass though so it should be a good fight no matter what.

greasing does make a difference, try holding a guard against a guy that is greased up...as a jiu jitsu and wrestling student, I can tell you a little thing like sun tan lotion makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
greasing does make a difference, try holding a guard against a guy that is greased up...as a jiu jitsu and wrestling student, I can tell you a little thing like sun tan lotion makes a huge difference.

Im not saying it doesn't, I'm saying i don't think he would have taken GSP either way - not that day anyway. And since ringside saw the incident first and threatened to ban his corner guy from the ring forever (and also wiped GSP down with a towel) I think it should have been left there. Penn has always been my favorite fighter in ring and i believe he's more skilled, but he was overwhelmed by gsp's size/strength. I dont have the same respect for gsp as penn. He fights in WW when he could easily step into LHW. I'll give him that he has sick conditioning, training, and dedication. But watching his fights is like watching Cock Lesner fight...big guy using his size/strength to manhandle people. Skill low, athleticism high; imo anyway and that does not entertain/impress me. I'm with you, Fedor & Penn are the shit.

Last edited:
Im not saying it doesn't, I'm saying i don't think he would have taken GSP either way - not that day anyway. And since ringside saw the incident first and threatened to ban his corner guy from the ring forever (and also wiped GSP down with a towel) I think it should have been left there. Penn has always been my favorite fighter in ring and i believe he's more skilled, but he was overwhelmed by gsp's size/strength. I dont have the same respect for gsp as penn. He fights in WW when he could easily step into LHW. I'll give him that he has sick conditioning, training, and dedication. But watching his fights is like watching Cock Lesner fight...big guy using his size/strength to manhandle people. Skill low, athleticism high; imo anyway and that does not entertain/impress me. I'm with you, Fedor & Penn are the shit.

Yeah, i feel the same way about GSP. To be honest i wanted thiago to put up a fight... but it was match made in heaven for GSP, to fight a guy with no take down defense. Penn is a more well rounded, but he doesnt try. He goes through life using only talent and you really cant get far with that. I have become a big fan of machida and his style, i like Anderson Silva, and Shogun... if i had to make a list of my favorite fighters past and present it would go like this:

Mark Kerr
Royce Gracie
Rickson Gracie
Mark Coleman
Fedor Emileanenko
Sakuraba
Severn
Cro Cop
BJ Penn
Wanderlei Silva
Machida
Anderson Silva
Miguel Torres
Kid Yamamoto

Take in consideration that i have been watching MMA since the pankrase years pre UFC. Back then it wasnt MMA, the closest thing to MMA was Vale Tudo.

he is serving a one year suspension for juicing...lol... he is not great, far from it.. diego sanchez and thiago alves raped the poor fucker.

Back
Top Bottom