Ueo vs. Hayashi twin drift in Autopolis

Yeah I got tired of typing msyself. I just make this one shorter and like you said in person it would be a lot easier. The whole Taka thing I said I'll take the blame for that, I didn't expain it correctly. When I said "notable" I should've said popular and explained it more. I meant it as everyone who somewhat is into drifting(newer sponsors, newer fans, general media, etc) thinks he's the best 86 driver in the US and think thats why he got all that backing from Falken along with other companies. Does that make him the best no, being lucky to be at the right place at the right time. . .yes. Others can tell you I never thought he was best in anyway, I won't go to the extreme in saying he sucks though(hard to say a D1 licensed driver sucks), I would say more inconsistent but I'm sure he's working on it and trying to get better. I never thought there was a best 86 driver in the USA period. Please don't attack my credibility unless you know me and from a little mistake.

I still fail to see the point of how a car that has multiple drifting victories, a championship, usually has multiple cars ranked high in D1 in points every year basically documented facts (I can go on for awhile) be labeled uncompetitive. Add to that a hard car to find period let alone good condition because of it's limited time of production and still finds a way to win and be competitve. I wouldn't consider it a handicap just a different way of attacking a track layout. A handicap would be a fwd car in D1, no matter what you do it won't be a competitive car. The ae86 is just tougher to drive thats all, like any other car it has it's strengths and weakness. A heavier, more poweful car has its strengths and weakness too. In the end each car's strengths and weakness will be equalized and driver inputs will decide the outcome. I guess we agree to disagree which is cool, I'm happy it didn't get personal and a childish fight like other forums. That's why I really like this forum :bigthumbu .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom