turbocharged or supercharged 350 chevy fuel injected

500sx

I PAINT???
Driver
my question is what is harder to tune for... and which would be better for drifting
ROOTs style supercharger By the way

well considering most of the pro cars that are running forced induction on their v8s seem to be running a supercharger so that would be my guess for the best

Supercharger would probably be best, you don't get lag since it's boost is directly related to your RPM. Turbos you have to deal with spool time but supercharged engines behave more like an N/A which I would think would make them easier to control.

Superchargers do lag. The degree depends on the size/design of the blower and how much boost you're maxing out at, just like a turbo. Turbos unfortunately have a bad rep in the import world b/c of people putting large and mismatched turbos on 2ltr and smaller engines and generally running higher boost levels which all produce lag. Think about a factory boost levels of supercharged vs turbocharged engines - under 10lbs in most cases for the sc and upwards of and over 20lbs on turbocharged applications.

As for the op's question, probably a supercharger. With a v8, it'll be easier to install/work on and produce great results.

You can't go worng with either but I think that a turbo holds boost better n longer vs the super charger

Shiet if he does it right maybe a backflip or two. Idk I think it'll be dope if he can fit it in w.e shell he's putting it in

Your going to have to do a lot of Fab work and put at least one if not both turbos in the back of the car. Plus your gonna have to build That 350 a bit to hold That much boost. If not you have a time bomb. What size turbos your going to do? Some lower reving engines stick with superchargers so they spend more time in the power band making the most boost. With turbos all the power is in the higher rpm band so you will spend more time in the higher rpms thus more likely to blow it. You know the power band is in the mid 4000's for v-8 any way. Just some food for thought.

Your going to have to do a lot of Fab work and put at least one if not both turbos in the back of the car. Plus your gonna have to build That 350 a bit to hold That much boost. If not you have a time bomb. What size turbos your going to do? Some lower reving engines stick with superchargers so they spend more time in the power band making the most boost. With turbos all the power is in the higher rpm band so you will spend more time in the higher rpms thus more likely to blow it. You know the power band is in the mid 4000's for v-8 any way. Just some food for thought.

he just can put them in the fron of engine bay in back of the headligts.. but yes u will need a lots of fab to do. GLWB

Back
Top Bottom