turbo on a sr20de

thinking about boosting my nonturbo sr20. going to be using all stock det parts what im curious about is engine management and fuel.

do the stock injectors have enough flow to run a few psi of boost or do i need other injectors.

also anyone have any recomendations on some sort of engine management to tune the car after.

u can use 370 sr20det injector w a safc 2
or nistune....
im doin this same thing rite now...
im pickin up turbo this week....
im gunna run stock injectors to start...
unlees i can get some 370cc for the low..
GL

Come to Orlando and we can go to the junkyard and get injectors for dirtcheap out of a Q45. You could do a safc setup or i would talk to Martin at Empalthy ( sp?) and see if he has a base map for one, im sure he has done one. Or just get a pro tune from him.

martin from enthalpy im sure he can drop you a mail tune

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

i'v always wanted to do this with comp of the de it should be very responsive, but how long will it llast?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

i'v always wanted to do this with comp of the de it should be very responsive, but how long will it llast?

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Bill needs an LSJUAN

Should last as long as a turbo on a ka

Back
Top Bottom