Tropicana Field Redux - Who's in?

damn...we might make this, $200 is a lot of money tho. hopefully it doesnt come out of my pocket and my sponsor could pay for it.

now if they could only work in some hot lapping.

its setup as an instructional day, but the course/speed is good for advanced too.

hot lapping with people who are there to learn is silly, but it basically got to the point of hot lapping almost at end of day, line was gone.

if you didn't go to the last one, then you need to pull your boyfriends dick out of your ass and man up... shit is epic on so many levels...

i registered BTW...

i'll be out there in the freshly restored R32 GTR in both grip and drift....

seriously, if you consider yourself any kind of drifter/driver, this is THE event to attend.. you may think $175/$200 is a lot of money, but trust me, i got rod knock halfway through the day, and called it quits... but i still feel i got every last penny of my moneys worth out of the time i did drive...

if you miss this one, insert your mans junk, in yo junk...

The list got long fast! I still have a few more names to add to it and we're a couple of months out. Today is the last day to register to take advantage of the $175 price and to be entered to win the Pyrotect helmet.

New Stuff
One new and exciting additions to the next event will be Lotus as a sponsor. There will be a GRIP group made up of Lotus Exige and Elise cars and their owners. Lotus will also have a few display cars setup including the all new Evora.

Advance Performance Tire & Wheel will have more involvement at this event. They are working on putting together some great tire specials to offer drivers including free mounting/balancing. More info on this in the coming weeks.

A new addition to the circus will be a Drift mini-competition at the end of the day. This won't be your standard drift comp boys & girls...we're going to turn it up to 11 and make it interesting. More info on this as I figure out what crazy stuff I'm going to make you do.

Helmet Giveaway
So as promised, at the end of MARCH we will be drawing for a brand new Pyrotect helmet. All registered drivers will be entered to into the drawing. Make sure your registration is complete or you won't be eligible! The winner will be announced on April 1st and will receive their helmet on June 19th at the event. Winner will be notified by email and need to reply with your helmet size.

Stuff
We're working on adding some cool Full Auto gear to the website. Nothing fancy, just some rad t-shirts and hats with cool stuff on them. We'll let you know when it's up and running. Also, if you'd like a cool Full Auto sticker, just email over your address and we'll get it to you lickity split...ish.

if you didn't go to the last one, then you need to pull your boyfriends dick out of your ass and man up...

Quote of the year right there. Should I add that to the 'testimonials' on the site? :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom