Travis Pastrana New Years

i loved that he was so pumped that he did a back flip off the jump after he really is the man with 199 lives who else has the balls to jump out of a plane with no pack.

called it a new world record... so i assume it must be longer than anyones.

Ken Blocks "world record" jump was bullshit, Marko Martin jumped further during an actual WRC rally IN COMPETITION, not some staged TV show stunt with perfect conditions. All these guys just ride the EXTREEEEEM wave and really don't do super impressive driving. I guess it was a cool stunt but overall this shit just isnt entertaining anymore. That's prolly why they set it up to crash at the end.

The 70's were way better when guys would jump over like 100cars on a burning motorcycle and break 56 bones and just be laying on the ground after and you're wondering if they're dead......

Pastrana is so super duper mountaindew doritos redbull EXTREEEEMMM that he's even jumping out of the car having a conversation with himself about how sick it was.... LAME

Ken Blocks "world record" jump was bullshit, Marko Martin jumped further during an actual WRC rally IN COMPETITION, not some staged TV show stunt with perfect conditions. All these guys just ride the EXTREEEEEM wave and really don't do super impressive driving. I guess it was a cool stunt but overall this shit just isnt entertaining anymore. That's prolly why they set it up to crash at the end.

The 70's were way better when guys would jump over like 100cars on a burning motorcycle and break 56 bones and just be laying on the ground after and you're wondering if they're dead......

Pastrana is so super duper mountaindew doritos redbull EXTREEEEMMM that he's even jumping out of the car having a conversation with himself about how sick it was.... LAME

lol

Actually Delecour jumped 10 feet more than Martin year later.
And this jump is 100+ft
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Back
Top Bottom