Traffic ticket, help me outt!!

Hanz

Driver
wats up guys,

well 3 weeks ago i got pulled over for the FIRST TIME EVER!(lost my traffic ticket virginity) lol

i was on 71st around the beach area, the streets are wierd over there but anyways i guess there was a cop on a bike on my ass for a while i didnt see him,

when i turned on colins and 71st i was on 1st and my exhaust is mad load so he decides to pull my ass over..

gave me a tiket for .. LANE: did not use designated straight thru for left lane or someshit like that.. he said coz i switched lane on a lane where it was only for left lane turn?? ( duhh, i didnt want to go left)

another 1 for: headlight? the beam light thingy was showing on the cluster so he like ohh ticket , i was like w.e fuck it didnt even argue.

i pulled my seatbelt off to get my license and gave me a seatbelt ticket lol this cop really felt like fuking with me..

ok.. last week i went to sell some rims in miami.. some bitch cop once again wanted to fuck with me.. (this was my fault) i had expired tag.. the car is under my brothers name so its on his bday i forgot about that..

but the cop is like if you go to court this the new yellow sticker theyll throw the ticket away??

what do you guys think??

and about the other tickets, a ticket layer is charging me 200 for the 3??

what you guys think i shoud do? this is my 1st tickets so idont know what to do,
some say go to court and tell judge the truth but also i am 17 so some1 told me judges hate underage kids??

let me know what you guys think please

thanks

-Hanz-

p.s sorry if i posted in the wrong section..

Pay the ticket lawyer 200 is way cheaper than paying for the tickets themselves.

P.S- Thanks for helping me out at the junkyard the other day

Pay the ticket lawyer 200 is way cheaper than paying for the tickets themselves.

P.S- Thanks for helping me out at the junkyard the other day

ya no prob bro anytime, love the rb.

fuckk, i guess im just going to pay the dam 200 buks.

fuikin hate cops.

i know for your tag, if you get a new one and show them the new tag, they just charge a court fee or something like $7 i think.

Bah..... I had a ticket that cost like $1000... Reckless driving... Like 550 for the lawyer, 350 in fines 50 in court fees and 50 for driving school...

Not to mention the speeding ticket I got on my way to Driving school...
104MPH in a 75.... another $200...
Cops in P.Pines don't like me :/

Just get a lawyer, try to get out of it. You don't want any point, it will raise ins. premiums...

Last edited:
Mitchell Frank, P.A.
7805 S.W. 6th court
plantation, FL 33324

phone(954)476 5650

garentees no points no school!! thats where i always go!! thre pretty good!! GL

Back
Top Bottom