Towing

that sucks should of slowed down or checked the air pressure on the trailer wheels to much air can cause the trailer to bounce then fish tail....but i like how the bmw stayed firm on the trailer when it flipped.

or towing with a car that wasnt meant to tow cars.

Yeah maybe the trailer knew what was towing it and freaked out?

I've almost had that happen with a truck because my car was a little too far back on the trailer. Luckily I slowed down before my car flipped into a ditch.

That trailer also has like the narrowest axles ever. All around dumb idea.

I wanna tow my miata with my ls1 car.

Last edited:
Yea..... when ever the gross weight of what your towing is heavier than the tow vehicle your asking for problems.

Not to mention towing a car with a vehicle with IRS is not the same as one with a solid axle.

it clearly ran over a pebble which was the exact size to initiate the trailers resonate frequency and that is the result.

Last edited:
Jacksons keepin' it real

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

That video was crazy tho. Poor poor car...

You're over 26k gross going down the road Jackson. Not only is that illegal, but extremely dangerous with no brakes.

i tow 19000lbs sometimes more with a 7500lbs truck no trailer brakes whats up

something about this math doesnt make sense. Say you have 3 cars weight 3000 lbs each (which we know 240s dont weigh) thats 9000lbs leaving 10000 for the trailer. My fathers 36 foot scarab barely weighs 9000lbs. You sure you didnt mis read something?

Probably not enough tongue weight.

Most likely the cause.

It looks like the towing car is lowered, so I doubt they put much if any tongue weight on there. That combined with a trailer that sits the car so high was begging for problems.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

i tow 19000lbs sometimes more with a 7500lbs truck no trailer brakes whats up

THIS

Is a good idea.....

Back
Top Bottom