Todays skidpad event!!! 1/24/2010

i had a great time today. a ton of people showed up to drive which is awsome. this might help the decision to have more big track events again! keep it up guys!

made it out there for a couple of hours [thanks work -_-] ; didn't drive but had a blast, videos coming.

yess rodd, didnt get to say bye to you... i got there at 3pm no work but had a fuck ton of stuff to do today. I was shocked to see 20+ cars waiting in line.

Great event, and had a blast too, sucks i didnt get to finish off my tires, i guess next time.

Yea today was great, a little long of a wait in line lol, but still fun as hell. Downsouths13 was killin it, and Nick was doin damn good for his first time out there in awhile, fuckin murkin. I cant wait to see some footage. Anyone know when the event in Feb is?

Don't worry Jerry cakes!

Jay I didn't know you were out there or mayb it's because I don't know what you look like lol but thanks for the kind words I don't I was killing it though haha! Yea it was good to see all of Smdg out there again! I wish I drove better tandeming with Anthony lol we both kept spinning haha!

good shit guys awesome turn out. its was really fun seeing all of you guys again after so long ben tim paul rod rods wife (i keep for getting you name =( ... ) moe alex bert jerry jerry mike (from ti) world famous chris jackson (even though i think if he goes to japan no one would know him lol ) sleepy .. and the list goes on and its to early to even try and remember you all. adam in the fail 7 did better then last time especially with what he had =) the guy with the 280z has gotten so much better then when he first went out it left my me stunned as well as rod ( cant wait for the extra 4 pistons =) .. )

thank you all for a good show!!

Thanks to everyone who made my day possible. Tim, thx for loaning me the bottlecaps, Rodd, thanks for letting me take a few runs on your 17's :D come autocross that mofo before you LS1 it!

soooo much fun, it was great, and that ***** estie is crazy for driving that car out there after the conditions he told me it was in lol mad cool kid tho

I believe I got the tandem, including the one where the supra and 86 collided...

Now if my damn camera would cooperate with my computer....

next one! when is it? Need to work around my work schedule....the sooner I know the more chances I have to fucking finally drive at countyline and start actually sliding

Back
Top Bottom