Todays skid pad

slidewayz240sx

Moving up in life
Driver
My buddy made a video. Sorry for the lame music and shit but whatever... he slapped it together. Im in the Black S14 at 2:20 giving Rodd a ride along for my last run of the day and bullshitting with bladder at 3:30. I gotta thank my buddy John Fletcher for letting me drift his car, he was the one in the car spinning it all the time. His first time at an event, he will learn.

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/10168005"]Skid Pad - March 14, 2010 on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:
Nice vid, wish I could have made it out today. By any chance does anyone have a video of the dude hitting the wall? I wanna see that shit.

This is actually one of the best Skidpad videos I've seen in awhile.
Stop giving your friend shit lol.

naw i was the one who hit and ripped the rear bumper off (unless someone else did to lol), damn i wish has that on tape :rolleyes:

there were 2 possibly 3 that hit that k-rail.... i saw u slap the bumper off, and i heard someone got it right behind the drivers door somehow....?

Lmao... i was driving my buddies car and he was all excited to watch me drive it, then he walks up to the stands, 2 cars go, then homeboy slaps the K rail and hes like "ohhh fuck...."

That dude was miguel, he was following me and got wide after the third cone and hit the wall that stands alone, you know the one lonely wall. I don't know how he got so lucky but the dent is right between the rear tire and the door (did NOT hit the door or tire), and just under about a 1 mm below the rear window that some how he didn't break lol. It's a deep dent but easy to fix, it looks fucking awesome lol.

Back
Top Bottom