To Anyone that owns or drives a bike

after donnie got into his accident we geared up. long pants, jackets, helmets and riding gloves. i dont take any chance when i ride with him, hes always watching the road, and because I know he rides on these roads i watch and stay away or drive slower for bikers, but damn some riders are really inconsiderate. and douchey.

locko, wear a helmet, please, donnie has a 2inch scar on his head because he was an idiot and didnt wear his helmet. (lets not get into that story.) he was lucky it was a small accident.

be safe people!

There are idiots driving around on bikes and there good drivers. Truth is, anybody can get hurt or killed regardless of whos fault. Just wear ur gear an try to stay alert. Locko, get some gear cause your luck may run out. ANYTHING can happen.

^That's true, accidents happen and Locko should wear a helmet b/c of that. >.<

if i wasent wearing my helmet the car would have crushed my head let alone the road would have ripped my face clean off lookin at my helmet i was wearing at the time.

here are some of my battle scars to give you some thought about wearing your gear and that anything can and will happen...

accidentnight6.jpg

accidentnight4.jpg

accidentnight7.jpg

accidentaftermath1.jpg

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd3/downsouths13/pelvicpins12.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd3/downsouths13/3rddegreeburn.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd3/downsouths13/skingraphdonor.jpg

gaawd rood that middle pick is holy crap material... you had a huge chunk of you taken out. ouchies.

yea cuz the exhaust was on my back for 45 minutes before they could lift the car up off me. so 3rd degree burn they needed to de-breed all the burnt skin.

danm that scars are deep :S.... well today i wear the helmet and it was fine since is cold...but man when it get hots is an oven :S i dont have a car :S lol

danm that scars are deep :S.... well today i wear the helmet and it was fine since is cold...but man when it get hots is an oven :S i dont have a car :S lol

dude....do you have kids,wife,mother,father,family,etc??? please do them and all your friends a favor and wear your helmet at all times bro! we dont need to hear about any more deaths..

I have been riding my bike for over 6 months not NEARLY long enough, but just theres is some things to do on the street and some things to do on the track, and i have realizied this, bike stunting is GAY as fuck i hate it, wheelies on the street is stupid as fuck, street ride like your driving a car, track Is totally different!!! THINK before you do. now im not saying im perfect i have almost low sided a couple times being stupid, but its learning, but imo bike riding is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY funner then ANYTHING i have ever done, when your that close to the rode and your in a zone, its the best feeling i have ever had!!!!!

I have been riding my bike for over 6 months not NEARLY long enough, but just theres is some things to do on the street and some things to do on the track, and i have realizied this, bike stunting is GAY as fuck i hate it, wheelies on the street is stupid as fuck, street ride like your driving a car, track Is totally different!!! THINK before you do. now im not saying im perfect i have almost low sided a couple times being stupid, but its learning, but imo bike riding is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY funner then ANYTHING i have ever done, when your that close to the rode and your in a zone, its the best feeling i have ever had!!!!!
+1 not this is a smart rider... stunts are to be done on track or warehouses :D! not on the highway..as much as they look cool create chaos and problems for all the riders

dammit man! why do you have to post this the day before im gonna go look at bikes?!?

well think about it some and i mean some bike accidents happen by the rider bein stupid and not bein causious and some are cuz of other people on the road but i see also of bikers wearing no helmets and shyt like that is like wtf u dont care about your life just put it on..and also just cutting cars like crazy and haulin ass between cars what you think something isnt gonna happen doing crazy shyt like that i dunno i think most of the crashes or death like i said most not all are at the riders fault

most riders act stupid, including me. but always wear a helmet, gloves, long pants and jacket.
its hot but I'd rather sweat than bleed.

Any rider who dosent wear a helmet, jacket, gloves, and really good shoes isnt a very smart rider. Those are 4 things I will not ride without on just regular roads. And when I ride mountain roads and ride spiritied I will always wear a one piece suit. Thier is two types of riders. Ones that have been down, and ones that are going to go down. And I hear the excuse "I dont have the money for that kind of gear right now, ill get it later". That just retarded, i mean how much do you really like your body. just my 2 cents. Be safe.

i have seen 2 people die on motorcycles and was family to another that died.

first guy was doing a wheelie down the road at night and a truck didnt see him considering his headlight was pointing straight up in the air, ended up T-Boning the truck and died on impact.

second was swerving through traffic, went to the median to pass a car and hit another car that had edged out too far.

and just a few weeks ago a dude lowsided on new pavement, and split his head open. can you guess where his helmet was? sitting on the side of his bike. that was his only injury other than bruises.

My uncle was on the highway and saw another biker broken on the side of the road and pulled over to help him out. he pulled off to the side and got off away from traffic. a dude wasnt paying attention and drifted off to the side of the road and hit him and his bike doing 80mph.

not all accidents are related to the biker being stupid, it just goes to show you how dangerous it is out there, and if you dont wear a helmet, especially when its sitting on the side of your bike, your a dumb ass. helmets save lives!

Last edited:
I ride every day rain or shine.... WITHOUT A HELMET... and im still alive after 5 years of daily riddin. so the stadistics might be right.. but they dont count the stupidity of some riders

im sorry but you are an idiot

i saw a bike laying in the middle of the road today and two wrecked cars..
i pulled over and asked a cop if he was on

he just looked down and shook his head and said no

Last edited:
Thier is two types of riders. Ones that have been down, and ones that are going to go down.

FUCKING DITTO!!!
im still the rider that is going to go down one day, its not going to be nice, but i just LOVE riding SO damn much i dont look at it that way, RIDE WITH-IN your limts!!!
according to ALOT of tests the most riders go down with-in 6 months of riding!!!

Back
Top Bottom