TKOC ROUND IV: The Battle for 239

Status
Not open for further replies.
tkoc2013_round4.jpg

The King Of Countyline: Round 4

[size=+1]Drift: $50 | Spectate: $15 | Where: Countyline Dragway[/size]

[size=+1]// ACHTUNG!! \\[/size]​

This is the last chance to acquire points for the series, so if you want to do battle for the final event, this is your final opportunity to do so. Remember we're only inviting the Top 32 drivers in the points standings. That means if you're not one of the Top 32 drivers in the points standings after this event, you will be denied access to compete in the final event. There are still some spots open so your chances of making it are good.

[size=+1]// Series Overview \\[/size]​

The King Of Countyline series was put together to crown the best drifter in South Florida. Attracting drivers from across four counties, they will each be subjected to four rounds of competition in front of three judges. The winner of each round will claim as their own one of the four territories that is up for grabs: 305, 954, 561, & 239. After four rounds the Top 32 drivers in the overall points standings will be invited to the final event where they will compete for the title of "The King Of Countyline".

[size=+1]// Judges \\[/size]​

tkoc2013_round4_judges.jpg

[size=+1]// Schedule* \\[/size]​

- 9am Roll in
- 9:45am Drivers, media, and staff meeting
- 10-11am Group 1 practice
- 11-12pm Group 2 practice
- 12-12:30pm Drivers meeting, track cleanup
- 12:30-1:30pm Group 1 qualifying
- 1:30-2:30pm Group 2 qualifying
- 2:30pm Drivers meeting, results, track cleanup
- 2:30-3:30pm Break
- 3:30-3:45pm Top 16 introductions
- 3:45-4:15pm Top 16 eliminations
- 4:15-4:30pm Ceremony
- 4:30-6pm Open practice
[size=-1]*Times are subject to change.[/size]

[size=+1]// Track Map \\[/size]​

tkoc_trackMap.jpg

[size=+1]// The Basics \\[/size]​

- All drivers pay at the gate $50
- Fee covers driver only.
- Only one driver per car.
- Drivers must arrive by the start of the event or they will not be allowed to drive.
- No burnouts, donuts or any other driver mis-conduct or they will be forced to leave the event.
- Drivers and any passengers must keep their hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

[size=+1]// Tech Requirements \\[/size]​

- NO shirts, NO shoes, NO pants..... NO SERVICE!! or drifting for you.
- Must have OEM style battery tie downs with insulated terminal ( electrical tape)
- If battery has been relocated, it must be in a battery box and secured.
- Helmet must be snell/DOT SA2005 or newer.
- No loose items in the car.
- Radiators need to have brackets NOT ZIP TIED!!!!!
- OEM seat belts or if A 4/5 point harnesses are in place, they must comply with FD regulations.
- Seats may be OEM or SFI approved. ( and the seat must be bolted at all four corners )
- No cracked windshields.
- All lugs must be in place.
- No fluid leaks.
- Convertibles must have roll bars.
- Working windshield wipers.
- After the first and second round, the top 32 drivers will be required to increase their safety equipment such as installing fire extinguishers within drivers reach.

[size=+1]// Tandem Tech Requirements \\[/size]​

- Fire extinguisher within reach of driver ( must have a metal head )
- Tow hooks or straps in front and rear of vehicle, and they must marked "TOW" OEM tow hooks must be visible and not under bumpers.
- Starter kill switch must be installed outside of vehicle, on the rear or front. The kill switch must turn the vehicle off and be marked "OFF"

[size=+1]// Extra Info \\[/size]​

- 2013 Changes
- Judging Criteria & Track Layout
- F.A.Q.http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78600

[size=+1]// Contact \\[/size]​

Event information, vendor booth, event sponsor inquiry: hachi | 954.557.2430
Media Passes: Captain Ben
Track information: Countyline Dragway | 305.303.1098

A note regarding media: If you have Media status on the forum then all you need to do is send your first and last name to Captain Ben. If you're not in the Media group then send some samples of your work along with the equipment you'll be using at the event. The cutoff date for Media registrations will be: 10/25/13 11:59PM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
No way, I'm out of town that weekend!

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Btw you also have the 772 competing in Chris (Matthews) Maffei

Sup Guy's I'm coming over with my nephew from Port Saint Lucie, now we never went to countyline dragway yes we want to drive 2 hours from PSL to go see the Event but how can we ge there we coming from I95 north to South..

Sup Guy's I'm coming over with my nephew from Port Saint Lucie, now we never went to countyline dragway yes we want to drive 2 hours from PSL to go see the Event but how can we ge there we coming from I95 north to South..

I95 south to i595 west to I75 north Naples to 27 south. Once you pass Pembroke road look out because you will see the sign on the left side of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom